Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'll play. I'm trying to decide between Demaryius Targaryen or House Boldin--"Our routes are sharp."

How do we decide what team we are taking over? Random lottery? First come first serve?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'll take Team Half-PPRWed... I usually play Yahoo so I'm not sure how to "take over" a team.

email is jmkrisko at gmail dot com

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

nerve posted:

Email?

Fight Club Sandwich and Spoenk are you getting the invite email? Accept!

It went into spam. I signed up.

Edit: hahaha, I didn't even notice the squad I took over has Anquan Boldin. :swoon:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I already renamed mine and nobody killed me at a wedding so I assume it's alright as long as it's GoT themed.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Set mine, for transparency:

Andre Ellington $6, Eddie Lacy $35

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

uublog posted:

If any of the new teams need a new name, I found this and you can have it free of charge (I don't sell shamelessly stolen property)

That's a disturbingly good photoshop

I almost went with Demaryius Targaryen and this was close to swaying me back, but I love my House Bolton sigil guy with his little helmet and no skin signaling touchdown :3:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

drat. If anyone is considering changing names, my friend just dropped these on me:

James Starks of Winterfell
White Welkers
(Rainey of) King Jeffery

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I thought the max was two :confused:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Last minute emergency looks like I'll be auto drafting :(

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Wow I'm not as mad as I thought I would be about the draft. I must have warged the auto draft hard (that's a nerdy-rear end sentence).

And everything's okay thanks nerve :)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Sataere that's incredible :swoon:

Now I have a mental image of Hodor at an auction and every time he bids he raises the paddle with a firm "Hodor."

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Congrats on your week one win flax, since Jordy and Eddie Lacy get the joy of the Seahawks tonight :stonk:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

House Boldin bows to no man :getin:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Praying to the Seven for no stat corrections. Won by .04 :stare:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

5th in two leagues including this one :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I went "what the fu-oh keepers." It's fine to me.

• Locked thread