Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

I tried to A++ things with mico and unless you have a prepared route you'll usually screw up because the timer. Or because I've beaten myself senseless with a boulder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Okay, I didn't actually watch the video until now. I never seen poo poo go THAT crazy while playing. One of you must've been doing something fun with net limiter or the game updated since I played it because the extent of my lagging woes are self-inflicted boulderectomies.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Innovacious posted:

In case you forget to look up where the secrets are again. These guys...

Only appear in levels with a secret
Oh neat, I didn't put those two together. Not only this, but most secret levels also take place behind a single isolated bush on some weird assed corner of the map. I think stamper also has a couple lines regarding the cyclo-shrimp, that were supposed to clue me in on what you just said but I didn't think too much about it.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

toddy. posted:

Gonna spoil it but the best multiplayer episode is the Mahmoud one.

Remember Mahmoud.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Grimthwacker posted:

Gotta love Skippy's enthusiasm about the whole thing. I can't believe you haven't figured out that Up and Push launches your partner into the air yet, though.

The up push is unnecessary. While you can shove people, you can almost always get around the problem by skull yumping or by employing some environmental hazards. Plus you can stay in control while moving whereas the toss just sorta dumps you. Basically I play like an ant climbing all over everything indiscriminately in the vague hopes of getting something neat and it works out most of the time.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

bathroomrage posted:

Little known fact: I did so absolutely badly in that multiplayer video that my controller literally caught fire right after that video.

We warned you to Prepare4Bear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Mico posted:

loving sandwiches

I know what you did to that McRib.

• Locked thread