Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what should be done with the sea world orcas
keep them alive and tortured so that people can be entertained by them
they should be set free in nature where they will die
kill them
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Rapman the Cook posted:

They also all have personal names.

lol the whales at sea world don't even get that. sorry buddy yr also shamu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
so is this only affecting the san diego one? im assuming that dumb fucks in fl dont care their being mistreated

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

http://seaworld.com/truth/truth-about-blackfish/

Sea World's response. Yes it's PR but yeah Blackfish is also manipulative.

The truth is somewhere in the middle (SouthPark.txt)

lol this is like asking bp about solar power or some poo poo

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Amarcarts posted:

What makes a whale any more important than a chicken?

lol if yr a poor who doesnr get free range grass fed meet

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Melmac posted:

I'm sure there were scenes filmed where the two guys in "I Think We're Alone Now" didn't look like complete loving lunatics

i honestly doubt this

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

cname posted:

What game is this? I know it's probably "Sea World Simulator 2014" but seriously, what game is this?!

sea world simulator 2014

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

redreader posted:

My wife won some kind of competition and is getting a free trip + flight etc to seaworld in san diego. Any tips as to what to do or avoid? I suppose since she got that trip she'll see every single loving thing.

yr not going with her?

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

Also most people visiting Sea World Orlando are not from Florida, though there are frequently protesters at the entrance of the park. But y'know lolflorida bugsbunny.gif and all that.

in fairness i love about an hour from orlando so ive.earned the right to bitch about dumb fucks in fl :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Jack Gladney posted:

An expert on sentient mammal brains could probably infer some things about orca brains if she studied primate brains long enough. She may even have studied orca brains extensively if doing evolutionary biology or comparative anatomy.

anyone other than a sea world certified expert on their particular orcas clearly doesn't know what their talking about; therefore, it is clear that this is propaganda + all propaganda is false

e:

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Still gonna go to ride the Steel Eel and Great White. Those rides are fun as gently caress.

good penis nicknames too imo opinion

• Locked thread