Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

WD-40 posted:

It was at Hattie's Hat in Seattle. House-infused. Spicy as gently caress. It made my eyes bleed. That's all I know.

sounds great. the hotter the better

e: most places serve bitchmade bloody marys and you gotta dump like half a bottle of cholula in that mofo

poopzilla fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Aug 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Is it day again?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Wall Balls posted:

lol if you are older than 16 and drink vodka
Vodka is delicious as long as you get brands that don't have a selling point of being tasteless like grey goose.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Where's the night drunk thread? I'm just getting started.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Wall Balls posted:

boohoo im a giant wimp who is afraid of flavors better drink vodka like a child

some people dont drink it for the flavor, most likely the same people who get drunk in the middle of the day.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
I wish I could find a GIF of him having DTs while walking to the fridge in the middle of the night and carrying several handles of vodka back to the couch he's sleeping on.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

ProfessorMurder posted:

lol if you cant appreciate the taste of a good whiskey

I do appreciate the taste, I appreciate a taste that tells me "don't drink this trash". I the return to my shots and appreciate getting drunk with a minimum of discomfort. But hey, to each his own backwoods trash.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

transitioning into night drunk

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

SaltLick posted:

When you have achieved alco-nirvanna, things like time, responsibly and personal space no longer have meaning.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

SaltLick posted:

I'm there. Night drunk, the classiest drunk.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies

Arkanomen posted:

When you have achieved alco-nirvanna, things like time, responsibly and personal space no longer have meaning.

Lagunitas has good beer.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Arkanomen posted:

I do appreciate the taste, I appreciate a taste that tells me "don't drink this trash". I the return to my shots and appreciate getting drunk with a minimum of discomfort. But hey, to each his own backwoods trash.

I'm gonna sip this single malt scotch. You go ahead and take shots of gutrot swill. To each his own.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

ProfessorMurder posted:

I'm gonna sip this single malt scotch. You go ahead and take shots of gutrot swill. To each his own.

Anything you have to sip because it tastes like warm rear end dipped in industrial solvent is totally "gutrot swill". Vodka isn't much better but at least I don't have to be a pretentious twat about "superior flavor of liver poison" to not feel like a chump for blowing more than 20$ on a handle of booze.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Arkanomen posted:

Anything you have to sip because it tastes like warm rear end dipped in industrial solvent is totally "gutrot swill". Vodka isn't much better but at least I don't have to be a pretentious twat about "superior flavor of liver poison" to not feel like a chump for blowing more than 20$ on a handle of booze.

Take a shot and calm down, buddy. We're all friends here.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

ProfessorMurder posted:

Take a shot and calm down, buddy. We're all friends here.

You're right, that's the booze talking, not me. I apologize.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Arkanomen posted:

You're right, that's the booze talking, not me. I apologize.

It's all good. Let's have a drink together, shall we? Here's to Arkanomen!

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

lots of loving vodka nerds itt

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I started cleaning the garage earlier, and it was hot as hell. I got a beer our of the mini fridge. Next thing I know one side of the garage is clean as gently caress meanwhile the other half looks like a scene from extreme hoarders with poo poo stacked from floor to ceiling. Gotta stop cleaning drunk.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Maybe it's the vodka but this gif is really sexy.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
real talk though: all hard alcohol tastes like rear end. If it didn't we'd all be dead.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
lol @ if you don't exclusively drink imported japanese beer

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCml1ODhPo

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
Hey guys,

Non-plat member here, thank you for letting me come to this thread, really appreciated!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Drank too much and puked violently. Feelin good now though

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Drank too much, hosed for hours, passed out, cancelled our plans for the day to nurse massive hangovers. All in all a successful thread.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Bout to order me this because why not

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I am going to eat a giant cookie.

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

SaltLick posted:

Bout to order me this because why not

Contrary to other threads, fat is beautiful

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I got a 40 in the fridge that ill be crackin in about 15 minutes

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I'm still loving drunk from last night. I had two beers and three real drinks. Drinkers: don't slow your roll you'll lose your tolerance and then feel like a giant pussy.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
lol drinking for flavor.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Maybe it's the vodka but this gif is really sexy.

The bug represents your penis and the spider represents your perception of women.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i'm no my way to drunksburg and also a bit high

floating on a cloud of opoid peace

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The night really takes up your time.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Doomtalker posted:

Contrary to other threads, fat is beautiful

it was delicious and i didnt have to eat anything else for the rest of the day. efficiency!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7kJRGPgvRQ

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I like drinking during the day WAY more. For several reasons:

1. You're more likely to actually be productive, while drinking. For example, mowing the lawn, while drinking.
2. Since you're drinking all day, you're far more likely to go to bed at a reasonable hour.
3. Beach, BBQ, boating, etc, these are all day drinking activities. All are awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

shower beers allow me to refresh my insides while i feel refreshed on the outside

• Locked thread