Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh, then lol perry is an idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Robo Reagan posted:

lol if you think any politician is going to sit back when they smell blood in the water right before election season

It's a foolish risk to take seeing how you could just sit back and watch the scandal play itself out in the court room.

Instead Perry basically put all his cards on the table.

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
dude is dumb as all hell

and gay

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yeah rick perry is actually as stupid as george dubya pretended to be

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"whyd i screw the pooch royally at the 2012 GOP debates? oh haha its not that im dumb or anything, i was just all hosed up on painkillers!"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

when ron paul has to finish your line of dumbass thought on national tv you know you are not cut out for the presidency

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Kombotron posted:

dude is dumb as all hell

and gay

he literally only needed to withhold the funds and keep his niggerhead ranch mouth shut allowing the DA to stew from the heat of her DUI & the fact republicans control every apparatus in the state but the one he could have just ignored and pretended didn't matter to people, instead he tried to win tea party points and hosed up.

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
still lol at the whole legal to be drunk on perscription alcohol

but medical weed is illegal

and perscription medds being iteral legal heroin

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nonsense posted:

he literally only needed to withhold the funds and keep his niggerhead ranch mouth shut allowing the DA to stew from the heat of her DUI & the fact republicans control every apparatus in the state but the one he could have just ignored and pretended didn't matter to people, instead he tried to win tea party points and hosed up.

In typical texan fashion he couldn't resist bragging

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

dear god please let rick perry die and take him to heaven

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PAJNntoRgA

*lopes through forest in spotless carhardts like dumbass political bigfoot*

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Nonsense posted:

dude loves to fellate potential donors and get niggerhead

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Kombotron posted:

dude loves to fellate potential donors and get niggerhead

i had no idea he offered her a job if she promised to resign and she said "i dunno sounds illegal :smug:"

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Nonsense posted:

I admit though the Democrats don't have much hope, the DA was drunk as gently caress, and the fact Perry has privileges, also that youtube will be on ever local newscast by monday, i know it's a year old.

she was elected again after the dui and her rehab, it's a little late to bring it up now

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm gay as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!!
My fag fists are clenched in FURY around two huge black cocks and I'm pumping them in as angry a way as I can to show my intense hatred of this Texas sized cumlord!

I will allow any man of any standing to dominate my worn out pole-hole to enrage the citizenry of Texas, to rise up, as an erection upon viewing the nude male form, against the tyranny-which-knows-no-safeword - Rick Perry.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Nathilus posted:

I hope he dies in whatever golf course prison they send him to. He defunded education and what's left of our state psychiatric institutions. Seriously, what the gently caress. We should rez Hunter S Thompson so he can write a scathing obituary.

*pulls blank paper out of pocket, shits on one side, wipes w/ the other*
"rest in feces"

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
he's not ever actually going to jail but I hope he keeps doing the fake cartoon frown in my av for the duration of the trial

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It's no surprise that he picked A&M instead of other schools

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

etalian posted:

It's no surprise that he picked A&M instead of other schools

stands for rear end & Mouth

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
if you think about it, a butthole is like a mouth except instead of mostly swallowing stuff it mostly spits stuff out

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

stands for rear end & Mouth

He was terrified of going to UT since it had too much partying

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
A&M is actually a good school for various things they're just kinda lame as loving hell and stuck out in the boonies.

Also since it's so conservative and country-ish that there are giant boatloads of buttsex going on there. I know a dude who went in the late 80s and he has confirmed this is the case. So that's what, another 5 or 10 points?

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Nathilus posted:

A&M is actually a good school for various things they're just kinda lame as loving hell and stuck out in the boonies.

Also since it's so conservative and country-ish that there are giant boatloads of buttsex going on there. I know a dude who went in the late 80s and he has confirmed this is the case. So that's what, another 5 or 10 points?

gay buttseks or women buttseks?

dick fairy

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kombotron posted:

gay buttseks or women buttseks?

dick fairy

lesbians are constantly rear end loving each other w/ their penii

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Robo Reagan posted:

lesbians are constantly rear end loving each other w/ their penii

noice

:mrgw:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Robo Reagan posted:

if you think about it, a butthole is like a mouth except instead of mostly swallowing stuff it mostly spits stuff out

mostly

e: in the case of rick perry the similarity is even more striking because the content coming out of both sides is similar in its makeup

e2: also both sides take in penises

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

“I stood up for the rule of law in the state of Texas, and if I had to do it again I would make exactly the same decision,” Perry said Sunday, explaining why he vetoed funding last year for the Public Integrity Unit in the Travis County district attorney’s office

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

"I'm Rick Perry, and I approo this message"

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
its time to kick the prayers for rick into high gear because he's currently being booked:

http://kxan.com/livestream-rick-perry-booking/

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known
i really hate rick perry, the governor of this fine state of texas and a stupid rear end in a top hat fucker, but i just want him to not be governor anymore, rather than having him die like some people said itt. welp, that's what i have to say on the matter

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
The mugshot:

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
I pray he dies from severe rectal trauma

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

SpazmasterX posted:

lmao he woujld probalby like it!!! (because hes gay)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SpazmasterX posted:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
unironically looks to me like a corrupt and zealous institutional branch was corrected by the duly elected governor using the powers vested in him by the state constitution. Then some libtards looking for a cheap shot trumped up some charges and started running a smear campaign.

lol what will liberals not sink to?

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
^^ O hay, wassup? ^^

Mmmm that's some good smirkin', Governor.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Kelfeftaf posted:

The mugshot:

nice suit, but the worth of a man in the big house is judged not by his clothes but by how many cigarettes he can smuggle in his rear end

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

confags will never stop pretending they're smarter than liberals

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

you irl posted:

nice suit, but the worth of a man in the big house is judged not by his clothes but by how many cigarettes he can smuggle in his rear end

So his cell block's gonna be Scrooge McDucking cigs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Nonsense posted:

confags will never stop pretending they're smarter than liberals

I'm a liberal, and confag is one of the stupidest words I've heard. Almost as dumb as whatever comes out of conservative mouths.

• Locked thread