Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

if he were running for another term he'd still win because "DEMONRATS ARE FAGS" is the view of more than half the Texas voting population

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

R-Type posted:

I don't like a lot about what Slicky Ricky has done during his reign, but he's 100000000x a better Governor than Wendy Pathological Liar Davis.
people like you are the reason why Texas is better off seceding so that you can stop being a festering boil on our collective rear end. plus it'll be fun to watch an unholy combination of Iran's theocracy and Somalia's libertopia burst into flames while the rest of america laughs

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i have no idea why there is a concerted effort to flip Texas from a red state when Georgia is closer to being blue. that's saying something because Georgia is a cesspool

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

shes a corrupt rear end in a top hat as well and deserved to be forced to resign. tbh these charges are kinda bullshit and im afraid if hes at all competent he'll be able to spin it into lieberal victimhood for his prez election. good thing is he's pretty much not competent
texas people itt proving once again that "texan" is a synonym for "retard"

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

SaltLick posted:

any texan with a brain hates perry a whole lot
except they'd still vote for him over any democrat so that doesn't mean much

• Locked thread