Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Edit: wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
Ok that was a hell of a run

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
oops

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Man, I hope USC is anywhere near as good as the looked tonight. A lot of true freshman played an looked really good

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

gently caress this stupid week.

Cockteased by Navy.
Cockteased by Oklahoma State.
Cockteased by weather gods in Gainesville.

Frinkahedron
Jul 26, 2006

Gobble Gobble
e: gently caress

swizz
Oct 10, 2004

I can recall being broke with some friends in Tennessee and deciding to have a party and being able to afford only two-fifths of a $1.75 bourbon called Two Natural, whose label showed dice coming up 5 and 2. Its taste was memorable. The psychological effect was also notable.
go heels lmao

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Les Miles is a goddamn magician.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

swizz posted:

go heels lmao

That game sure was something.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

It's gameday in Waco, motherfuckers. Go Bears. gently caress a Craig James.

FunkyBean
Mar 17, 2011
Low on fat and calories so gonna go eat some peanut butter.
Not losin a game without a single offensive play is a muschamp wet dream.

FunkyBean fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Aug 31, 2014

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Imagine how mad at the lightning Muschamp is

swizz
Oct 10, 2004

I can recall being broke with some friends in Tennessee and deciding to have a party and being able to afford only two-fifths of a $1.75 bourbon called Two Natural, whose label showed dice coming up 5 and 2. Its taste was memorable. The psychological effect was also notable.

RumbleFish posted:

That game sure was something.

what up RF - yes the defense is trash which is typical for the era and I think we are just going to have to brute force our way to the end zone this season. not sure what the deal is going to be at QB. at least our other skill position players are sick, Elijah Hood looks good

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

FunkyBean posted:

Not losin a game without a single offensive play is a muschamp wet dream.

go3 posted:

Imagine how mad at the lightning Muschamp is

It must be the post-LSU high but both of these are making me giggle something fierce.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

swizz posted:

what up RF - yes the defense is trash which is typical for the era and I think we are just going to have to brute force our way to the end zone this season. not sure what the deal is going to be at QB. at least our other skill position players are sick, Elijah Hood looks good

Yeah, the quarterback controversy is weird and seems mostly manufactured, so I'm not sure what's going on with that either. Elijah Hood should end up being a focal point of the offense -- keeping him in state and away from Notre Dame was a pretty huge deal. The defensive lapses and especially the penalties were not enjoyable to watch but at least they ultimately took care of business.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The Huskies are going to be the death of me

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
Badger fans: Zagzebski was released from the hospital and is flying home with the team. :unsmith:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

bhsman posted:

Badger fans: Zagzebski was released from the hospital and is flying home with the team. :unsmith:

That's awesome to hear. Gonna have one hell of a sore neck

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Happy to see that Stanford has some TEs who can catch the ball again. More TE receiving yards today than all of last year combined.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

bhsman posted:

Les Miles is a goddamn magician.

It's not college football season without some patented Magical Les Miles Bullshit™.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Guys, guys, here is the biggest story of yesterday's college football slate and we can all rejoice that our long national nightmare is over.

quote:

Before the 13:19 mark in the second quarter on Saturday, SDSU hadn't successfully kicked a field goal since September 28 of last year

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Guys, guys, here is the biggest story of yesterday's college football slate and we can all rejoice that our long national nightmare is over.

How does this happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

A.o.D. posted:

How does this happen?

Michigan went like 3-16 of one year.

• Locked thread