Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Reminder that there's college football this weekend.

(I don't remember who originally posted the link, otherwise I'd give credit.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Slate Action posted:

They didn't happen in the same series, but:

The real one
The fake one

It's like a behind-the-back zone read. Awesome.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

DJExile posted:

I love that story so much, goddamn the MOB owns

E: I don't know if they're travelling to the ND game but hoo boy would that have some potential if they do.

Is the Stanford band still banned from ND? Because the MOB picking up where they left off would be amazing.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I was in elementary school during the period where Nebraska went 60-3-0 from 1993-1997. I know I'm spoiled.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

every posted:

I still can't believe this happened. They didn't even have to knock it down. They just needed to do anything except what they did.

I saw the final drive and this play literally right after walking back to our tailgate spot from the Nebraska game. My buddy's girlfriend's family from Georgia was in town to visit. It was amazing to see their reactions. I had to walk away so I wouldn't laugh in their faces.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Slate Action posted:

God I want Navy to beat Ohio State in Week 1. I want it so bad.

It almost happened 5 years ago.

I was so pissed when Ohio State returned that 2pt conversion.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Highbrow Slick posted:

Rumor mill is shaw was involved in a domestic disturbance and running from police when he jumped off the balcony. Phone postin at work so not able to screengrab twitter

Holy poo poo. If this is true, he's colossally dumb for making up a hero story and drawing attention to himself.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I don't understand Texas fans complaining about Brent. He was the biggest homer for you guys in the late 90s and early-mid 2000s.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ben Has Tiny Weenus posted:

Dan Mullen is laying down some Spurrier quality backhanded compliments for our opponent this week:

loganlowery @loganlowery · 50m
Mullen says past in-state games against Alcorn St., Jackson St. will help his team prepare for the USM game.

What happened to Hagetaka? I enjoyed his weekly check-ins in aftermath threads stating it had been X number of days since USM won a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Scionix posted:

NCAA Week 1 GDT: Welcome Back, Gay Earth

Didn't saying FTGE become probatable last season in TFF? Or was it just a frowned upon thing because everyone started using it and :regd08:?

• Locked thread