Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
We are one day closer to the Golden Flashes of Kent State playing the Ohio Bobcats, oddly enough this matchup will be Kent State's last game of 2013 and their first of 2014.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Saturday at 6 you can either watch North Carolina who I'm pretty sure doesn't have a football team vs Liberty a team that I'm pretty sure doesn't have an actual physical campus OR you can watch Kent State play the Ohio Bobcats. I know what decision I'd make.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Braxton Miller might be out for the season.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
So Kent State at Columbus just got super interesting.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

R.D. Mangles posted:

The Northwestern Wildcats, Chicago's Big Ten Team(tm) are going to win the Big Ten

gently caress y'all

Only because they didn't unionize.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Northwestern is going to pull a Chicago and leave the Big Ten and get rid of football and focus on lame things in life.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Michigan State will still be really good this year and I will greatly enjoy the gnashing of teeth.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Michigan State gonna run a train on Oregon yall

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
RonEnglishVsSpreadOffenses.vlc

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Glad someone turned Party USA's French Quarter napkin set into a football shirt.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

anne frank fanfic posted:

gently caress Navy and gently caress OSU

Navy is super cool.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I've never been to Jersey and I don't really want to.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

swickles posted:

Naw, they would just wall off all of Alabama, throw in a bunch of weapons and make it into the Thunderdome.

Would you really need to throw in any weapons.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
The Little Caesars Bowl is officially dead, which I was pretty sure was announced like in the Spring but apparently not. Rip Pizza Bowl.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I'm loving done with this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
We lost one of our starting offensive linemen and more importantly a really good dude and im a loving wreck

• Locked thread