Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Crotch Bat posted:

Oklahoma has more than enough people on that team that assault women, I think you guys will be OK.

Do you know of any? The only recent incident (besides Mixon) that comes to mind is Trey Metoyer's indecent exposure charge last year, and he got kicked off the team for that.

Zoran fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Aug 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Spiritus Nox posted:

Frank Shannon and some guy called DGB?

I mean, Shannon probably won't play and DGB shouldn't play, both due to suspensions, but still. Not exactly fantastic optics for the Sooners at the moment.

Oh you're right, I completely forgot about them both. In fact I missed all the news about Frank Shannon until just now. Oops.

Edit: I don't really understand how Shannon won a stay for his suspension in court.

Zoran fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Aug 19, 2014

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

Keith Ford and Alex Ross are both very very good

You meant to write this, but yeah, they've both been great, and they both got good-looking but limited reps last year.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Sash! posted:

Remember, Penn State vs UCF kicks off at 8:30 Eastern. For the west coast, this means you can justify drinking as early as...well I'm pretty sure you could just keep going from Friday night without stopping.

Can we start this Friday?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

AfterFather posted:

TCU is rotating QB's for the 1st game...

Hey, it (kind of) worked for OU last year.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Quandary posted:

Bedlam was loving awesome last year, watch that.

Oh man, that was a fantastic game.

Did anyone recommend the Sugar Bowl yet?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I wasn't into football at all until college, when Oklahoma bribed me to go to their school. :shrug: But my years there were pretty good, and the gameday atmosphere was amazing. I got season tickets every year I was a student.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Chump Farts posted:

no one wants to hear boomer sooner anyway

I do, because everyone else gets so mad about it.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

anne frank fanfic posted:

Baylor will win everything, go Texas too

This shouldn't be allowed.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Georgia State has 1 (one) more win than every other FBS team in the country.

Can they run the table?

Mods, make this the background for TFF, tia.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Slate Action posted:

The playoff bracket as of right now:

1.) Eastern Washington
2.) Georgia State
3.) Sam Houston State
4.) Abilene Christian

I disagree, Abilene Christian has the better strength of schedule and should get the nod for the third seed.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Quandary posted:

I love that goddamn hat so much that it's honestly a little silly.

I want it.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Just a few years ago, Penn State would have been near the top of that chart.

You can tell it's a dumb chart, though, because Notre Dame isn't near the bottom.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

ahahaha Wikipedia is trolling Michigan

Read the article. A good article.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Thoguh posted:

I'm taking nominations for a second tier ACC team or mid major to root for this year. Because Iowa State has cancelled it's season.

North Dakota State.

edit: ^^^^ :):respek::)

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Thoguh posted:

When did you become an ISU fan?

Haha, as if anyone would be an ISU fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Edit: wrong thread

• Locked thread