Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

EugeneJ posted:

FARK inspired Digg which inspired Reddit which inspired Mass Pedophilia.

gently caress it all.

EugeneJ i have some bad news about SA...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Ponce de Le0n posted:

EugeneJ i have some bad news about SA...

we're pregnant

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
whos the father!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

we're pregnant

Well it's not Aartrek's - this forum's too old for him

sounds pretty tough
May 17, 2012

Being an asshole is just part of my manly essence
what the gently caress is a fark?

is that like a cock fart or something?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Ilustforponydeath posted:

A guy jogging on the beach sees a girl with no arms or legs. Her torso is just propped up on some sand. As he draws nearer he sees that she's crying. He doesn't want to intrude, but he figures she might need some help.
"Excuse me, miss. Why are you crying?" he asks. She responds "I'm just so sad! I've never been kissed before and I don't guess I ever will!"
The guy feels uncomfortable but decides "what the hell" and kisses her full on the mouth, big sloppy kiss. "Thank you, I feel so much better now!," the girl says as the guy continues his run on down the beach.
The next day on his morning run the guy sees the same girl, still armless, still legless, sitting on the beach crying her eyes out.
The guy is a little peeved to see the girl repeating her routine from the day before so he runs up to her again to confront her.
"Why are you crying now? I kissed you yesterday and you felt better!" "I know," she replied, "but I've just gotten really upset thinking about how I've never been fingered before!"
The guy feels really strange about fingering a girl on the beach, especially one with no arms or legs, but he decided there'd be no harm. After a good fingering session, he takes off down the beach on his run again, followed by the heartfelt "thank you's!" from the girl on the beach.
The next day while out running again, the guy sees the same girl lying on the beach, crying, crying, crying. "What is it now, for chrissakes? I kissed you, I fingered you! What more do you want?!," the guy asks. "I was just upset," the girl said, "because I've never been hosed." The guy leans in, picks her up, and rapes her.

Get to the punchline already so I can tell you that it's not funny.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
I was looking for a picture of someone shutting a barn door after the cows had all left, but I found this instead and I think it sums up my feelings about FARK.
(questionably NSFW)

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Get to the punchline already so I can tell you that it's not funny.

Hitler had the right idea

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
is agriculture actually NSFW to some people or are you just a zoophile?

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

ilikedirt posted:

lol i literally have not seen the word fark since like 2004

i have

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

King of Internet posted:

Go back to Cinema Discusso SuperMechagodzilla

this

also please die on way back so you never actually arrive there

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

this

We don't deserve a world without SMG. We're not good enough. Maybe if we try harder in the future we'll earn it.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I used to live in the city nearby a large college campus. My work hours were second shift so I would typically get home around 1 am. One night while driving home and passing under a bridge I saw a college girl walking home alone at this late hour. She had her headphones on and was looking at her cell phone while walking which is exactly the sort of thing the local college and police warn against doing because muggings are common. Anyway, seeing this my first thought was that I should mug this girl simply to teach her the seriousness of that warning. But alas I didn't. That's my story thanks for reading.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Uncle Wemus posted:

I used to live in the city nearby a large college campus. My work hours were second shift so I would typically get home around 1 am. One night while driving home and passing under a bridge I saw a college girl walking home alone at this late hour. She had her headphones on and was looking at her cell phone while walking which is exactly the sort of thing the local college and police warn against doing because muggings are common. Anyway, seeing this my first thought was that I should mug this girl simply to teach her the seriousness of that warning. But alas I didn't. That's my story thanks for reading.
Great story.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Uncle Wemus posted:

Thanks for being one of the good guys.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Uncle Wemus posted:

I read your story, and am making a sincere comment on it. Here: have another comment.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003

Uncle Wemus posted:

This is one of the better posts I've seen on these forums

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

this

Why do you post youtube videos from literal nazis?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cardiovorax posted:

I got probated for posting a picture of a chicken in TVIV. It was just a chicken seen from the back instead of the front and I guess the fact that animals have buttholes freaked some people out.

For a loving week.

i hate everything
Oct 15, 2010
bitches b trippin

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Thanks PC police. Next you'll be telling me I can't make threads about the ZOG.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Now that Fark is at their weakest, surely we'd crush them in a Photoshop competition now!

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Moridin920 posted:

I got probated for posting a picture of a chicken in TVIV. It was just a chicken seen from the back instead of the front and I guess the fact that animals have buttholes freaked some people out.

For a loving week.
I'd like to say that I can't believe that there are people in the world who would gasp in moral outrage at the sight of a dog licking his own balls, but I would be lying.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

jscolon2.0 posted:

Now that Fark is at their weakest, surely we'd crush them in a Photoshop competition now!

But will Wil Wheaton judge?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Cardiovorax posted:

Cardiovorax posted:

I'd like to say that I can't believe that there are people in the world who would gasp in moral outrage at the sight of a dog licking his own balls, but I would be lying.

Okay, starting to get the vibe that you are a zoophile looking for other zoophiles to chat with.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Instead of misogyny this and misandry that, why isn't it just be excellent to each other?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
what's wrong with loving zoos?!?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Okay, starting to get the vibe that you are a zoophile looking for other zoophiles to chat with.
Don't even make jokes about that.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

ok real talk, what's wrong with loving animals

I mean literally having sexual congress with animals

it's not like you know that the cat won't enjoy it, maybe the sheep doesn't even mind the dick inside

food for thought

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Don Tacorleone posted:

it's not like you know that the cat won't enjoy it, maybe the sheep doesn't even mind the dick inside

food for thought

ok real talk, don't gently caress animals.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Wow I'd better photoshop that squirrel nuts picture to show my outrage

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

theperminator posted:

Why are rape jokes bad but murder jokes are not? You can apparently joke about everything except rape.

There's a mod with a chip on her shoulder and she is willing to take the time and crusade. There are Fark mods arguing with each other about it in that thread.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Don Tacorleone posted:

food for thought

animals can't consent, op

although i guess if a gorilla that knows sign language told you that he or she wanted it then it might be okay

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

although i guess if a gorilla that knows sign language told you that he or she wanted it then it might be okay
I have never once met a gorilla that told me it did not wanted to be raped.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

GORDON posted:

There's a mod with a chip on her shoulder and she is willing to take the time and crusade. There are Fark mods arguing with each other about it in that thread.

It's a lot less fun if anyone in this thread is actually up on current FARK events.

Lowtax posted:

ok real talk, what's wrong with raping mute people

I mean literally having forced sexual congress with mute people

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

How could you know for sure that the primatologist didn't teach the gorilla that sign as a prank & the gorilla is actually asking for a cigarette?

i hate everything
Oct 15, 2010

Lowtax posted:

Everything is more popular than SA so everybody can like everything.

I am gay.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
The op has and always will be a sjw punk bitch gently caress face

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Lowtax posted:

You know what, if you can do that, I think you deserve to.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Trixie Hardcore posted:

ok real talk, what's wrong with raping mute people

I mean literally having forced sexual congress with mute people
the "rape" part, I'd imagine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Lowtax posted:

the "rape" part, I'd imagine

Oh so where are we now? forums.socialjusticewarriors.sjw/rapingmutesnolongerallowed.html??

• Locked thread