Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it's doing a really good job of murdering all comic book stores

where are you supposed to go to hang out with tatted up shy bookish girls when that happens amazon

twee/mumblecore movies and shows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

tee hee

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

A Yolo Wizard posted:

I called the local Pizza Hut once and it sent me to a call center since their line was busy

unified online ordering is a solved problem but grubhub and seamless just merged and they charge like 18% lmao

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

maybe people buy it that way, I'd believe it

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

blame the usps and not the dragon dildo store tho, who knows how they addressed it

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

although the best argument against the usps is if you've ever lived in a building without package delivery and have to go to a branch to pick poo poo up, an hour minimum each time

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

reading posted:

Except that it only took me about 10 minutes by foot to pick things up from my post office? Because I live in a city, you hillbilly rube? Do you live in Nebraska or Alberta or something?

at my last apt in brooklyn, the post office was a 30 min walk away and consistently had a 30-90 min wait

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

the lumber section at the Home Depot in manhattan is the funniest poo poo tho

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

PuTTY riot posted:

how does that even work

art students

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

tbf the one in Brooklyn is real, but the manhattan one is across the street from Bloomingdales, not much contractor work there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I'd be glad if amazon managed to give google some competition

• Locked thread