Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reading
Jul 27, 2013

A Yolo Wizard posted:

I called the local Pizza Hut once and it sent me to a call center since their line was busy

With the rise of prison call centers won't most of that stuff be done in prisons soon if it isn't already? That's the future of the American labor market (not making that up btw, get some Organic Locally Sourced Eco Sustainable Tilapia at Whole Foods that was grown on a prison fish farm if u don't believe me)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reading
Jul 27, 2013

theflyingexecutive posted:

although the best argument against the usps is if you've ever lived in a building without package delivery and have to go to a branch to pick poo poo up, an hour minimum each time

Except that it only took me about 10 minutes by foot to pick things up from my post office? Because I live in a city, you hillbilly rube? Do you live in Nebraska or Alberta or something?

• Locked thread