Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Smash

LARDROOM
You are standing in a room and the lights are dark. All you can see is a pile of weapons in the center of the room and a man sitting above the room. You can only make out his shadow. He commands you "FIGHT FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT" What do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harthacnut

I'm a wizard, so I win

Cannon_Fodder

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
The lights are dark. I can't see poo poo.

Looke

i kill everyone

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
The guy turns on the lights and there is an audience, rapt in anticipation. Some guy is selling beers for 7 bucks a cup. It's totally bullshit.

You are surrounded by your fellow yobbers, some are eager for combat, others are trying to smoke dabs off the tip of a dagger.

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

Looke posted:

i kill everyone

You rolled a 1, you kill yourself by accident.

google THIS

i say "oh god please tell me my opponent isn't pedantra"

GEExCEE

roll initiative

GEExCEE

google THIS

i cast magic missile

Looke

someone rez me please

GEExCEE

Looke posted:

someone rez me please

you look fine to me

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Fetal position, emitting a high pitched whine

cuntman.net

Ben Smash posted:

You rolled a 1, you kill yourself by accident.

i tell everyone else to kill everyone

Cannon_Fodder

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
I decree that I am the chosen one.

POS MY NEG HOLE.

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
Cannon_fodder raises his rod above his head and declares that he is, in fact, Neg. The guy on the throne applauds this and then casts AIDS missile at his booty hole. While Luvcow cries the audience throws commemorative cups at his quivering body.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
im the man sitting above the room

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I poo poo on the floor and roll in my feces in order to be an unattractive target.

then I get into an open field with my horse archer retinue. come at me bro

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
All of a sudden 300 heavy horsemen spray jizz everywhere. Roll for jizz initiative.

google THIS

Ben Smash posted:

All of a sudden 300 heavy horsemen spray jizz everywhere. Roll for jizz initiative.

unfortunately someone cast a sleep spell on me so my feet automatically fail their reflex save :(

Stormyish

Summon my stand, the ghost of Robin Williams

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
The ghost of robin williams appears, he begins to recite lines from Patch adams while tightening a belt around Stormyish's neck. The dude in the high chair is displeased with this cacophony and throws several buckets of chum on the players. A bipedal shark is then released into the pit.

Pizzatime

sorry I came so late, what are we playing?

cuntman.net

i drink the jizz and gain incredible superpowers

google THIS

I sneak up behind the shark and jump him

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

Pizzatime posted:

sorry I came so late, what are we playing?
BYOB d20

Sleepy Owl posted:

i drink the jizz and gain incredible superpowers

You manifest the power to shoot jizz from your wrists like spider man.

Stormyish

Ask the shark for his FurAffinity account name, create account, proceed to leave passive-aggressive remarks on all of his lovely sonic recolors

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
You've triggered the Bipedal Shark! Good job, he is now crying and offended, you have an attack of opportunity.

Pizzatime

I roll a d20

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
Roll(1d20)+0:
3,+0
Total:3

Piso Mojado

First I summon the Esper "Arnie" to who casts "scan" that will show all weaknesses and locations of my opponents.

Most opponents are quickly dispatched as my sperglord-like grinding has made me quite powerful. Matoi is afk, and a quick reflect spell sends dct into the dark realm of probation. I struggle briefly as Bo-Pepper keeps ducking my broadsword swings, but ultimately he is eliminated as well.

I have won, and ask the crowd "are you not intertwained?"

But wait...what is this "presence" I feel. There seems to still be somebody left. It...it cant be. The fabled byob superstar Sir Drilldo of House Squirt.

I lunge at him. He is completely immune to any reason or logical atk and gives me no opening. In desperation, I cast my most powerful spell by reciting the most forbidden of enchantments passed down from the archmage Ralp, "I'm gay", I chant. No effect, target is immune.

Seeing the hopelessness of the situation, I cast "sleep" on myself and drift away to certain death. As even if I am given mercy, I'd rather die than live in a world of futa.

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
ATCG has advanced to the level "Sperglord." You gain one bonus feat and 10 skill points. What do you spend them on?

Stormyish

I'm pretty sure I'm not dead at this point

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
You're only dead if you roll that way. Roll like you're alive, in the theater of your mind.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I cast Led Zeppelin at the mud shark

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i fire a shotgun at the crowd

Dr Cheeto
I use my Peace Pipe +3 to cast Weed on everyone in the arena in the hopes of making everyone chill the gently caress out.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

I cast Led Zeppelin at the mud shark

it is consumed by a vagina

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

Dr Cheeto posted:

I use my Peace Pipe +3 to cast Weed on everyone in the arena in the hopes of making everyone chill the gently caress out.

Everyone is chilled out. The Led Zepplin Shark's vagina quivers with anticipation at what might be next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormyish

Genderbend shark, give it sdn

• Locked thread