Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

texaholic posted:

Alright tough guy give me a time and place, the place needs to be in Houston BTW

According to meetways the halfway point between you and me is Laramie Wyoming. It recommends a subway there let's do this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Moola posted:

GBS poster makes thread about beating up a black man, surprise surprise

Naw just fightin a black man, if he was man enough he could take me out but he isn't just like you

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

mookface posted:

According to meetways the halfway point between you and me is Laramie Wyoming. It recommends a subway there let's do this poo poo

Alright I wear cowboy boots and drive a Texas edition truck

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

everyone in soul plane

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
denzel washington would beat your rear end like a drum solo if you tried to fight him

Also i'm waiting for my denzel washington/ liam neeson buddy movie hollywood

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gaunab posted:

denzel washington would beat your rear end like a drum solo if you tried to fight him

Also i'm waiting for my denzel washington/ liam neeson buddy movie hollywood

Would

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

texaholic posted:

Alright I wear cowboy boots and drive a Texas edition truck

Get a load of this guy in the Silverado. Calls himself a Texan and doesn't even drive a King Ranch F350.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
he's old and if you got the jump on him he's dead son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

texaholic posted:

Dude is pretty tough based on his movies, but I am tougher.

What say you goons? Which celebrity could you take in a fight?

You couldn't beat Denzel Washington's paraplegic character from The Bone Collector in a fight, OP.

• Locked thread