Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
I just remember the old GBS thread about highschool and collegiate wrestling where guys kept trying to justify jamming fingers in each others buttholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

folgore
Jun 30, 2006

nice tut
Get this: Professional Wrestling is fake.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Wrestling is gay as gently caress but holy poo poo the training for it is brutal and good wrestlers are in such enviable physical shape.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

folgore posted:

CITATION loving NEEDED

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
wrestling isn't the gayest sport, polo is.

wrestling is the most homoerotic sport.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

folgore posted:

I don't believe you. You are trying to hurt me inside. I won't have it.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
Sumo wrestling is the gayest of all wrestling. They put two fags in diapers and just make them slap each other's moobs.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKmDAtMhVdo

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
Pro click.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3t05wTwYao

Lotus Brony
Feb 21, 2012

by Cowcaster
I take ballet thinking it was gay enough. Now the OP has made me seen the errors of my way. Is 31 too late to change my hobbies to this more homoerotic form of entertainment? :ohdear:

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Wrestlers answering the important questions.
Would you recline your seat on an airplane or not?
Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch?
Would you rather be attacked by a swarm of bees or a bear.
What state would you buy?

Jim Ross posted:

Texas. And I'd turn it into a urinal.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

why they let a potato with hair rassle?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Thanks lowtax

Job Creator
Apr 3, 2009

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Great I guess I'm a retarded ape and my av isn't looping for some reason. It did in the preview!! Mods???

Lowtax enjoy your blood money

ziasquinn fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Aug 20, 2014

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

Wrestlers answering the important questions.
Would you recline your seat on an airplane or not?
Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch?
Would you rather be attacked by a swarm of bees or a bear.
What state would you buy?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i want my confused male body to be physically dominated by your homo human being muscles.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

nothing intimidates your opponent like a good oil check

it is a move of absolute dominance

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Mr. Maggy posted:

I don't believe you. You are trying to hurt me inside. I won't have it.

watch lesnar fighting overeem and cain velasquez the fights are really funny

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Wrestling is for fags.

Especially pro wrestling, where the sweaty, bulging, well oiled muscle men in tight spandex give passionate speeches before rubbing their bodies together and trying to pin each other to the mat. Even without all of the grappling and rubbing and pinning, all of the pageantry involved is really really gay.

Wrestling is a sport that has its origins in gay naked Greek dudes trying to see who could pin down and forcibly sodomize the other. It's the most homoerotic sport on the planet.

If you enjoy wrestling, you also enjoy having sex with men. I find it hilarious when people try to say that the WWE isn't gay.

Especially pro football, where the sweated, bulging men in tight spandex are motivated by passionate speeches before rubbing and banging their bodies together and trying to move a ball down a field. Even without the ball, it's really gay.....

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
My enduring memory of Brock Lesnar's UFC career is him shouting "I'MMA HAVE A COORS LIGHT!" then getting slapped down for it.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Kirk Johnson posted:

My enduring memory of Brock Lesnar's UFC career is him shouting "I'MMA HAVE A COORS LIGHT!" then getting slapped down for it.

i have many brock memories from his mma career but i think my favourites are:

(1) brock lesnar, when asked about homosexuals in mma, saying 'i don't like gays, write that down in your little notebook'
(2) almost dying because he doesn't eat enough vegetables, then like a year later saying 'i'm exceptional and the doctors tell me i have to eat more now after i almost died but i'm not like a normal person'
(3) exploding at reporters who ask about his physique and steroids and saying 'if i was black no one would question the way i look'
(4) curling up in the foetal position while cain hit him many times

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

folgore posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
i spoke to a girl once who really believed gay guys rassled to determine who would tinkle in whose bottom

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

gorki posted:

i spoke to a girl once who really believed gay guys rassled to determine who would tinkle in whose bottom

she was right

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
personally i do submission wrestling because it's a great skill base for rape

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

am pretty sad that this is how i had to learn that wrassling is both gay and not real and maybe also not a slobberknocker [citation needed]

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
all wrestling is actually real.

real gay.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

mind the walrus posted:

Wrestling is gay as gently caress but holy poo poo the training for it is brutal and good wrestlers are in such enviable physical shape.

for like 2 years

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Ohhhh yeeeaaah Mean Gene, this Sunday at summer slaaaam I'm gonna show Hogan who the real champ top bear is, brother! Oohhhhh yeeeaaah.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
wrestling is gay and hell which is great, lol if u get squeamish at turkish wrestling

beta wimps cowering at the sight of burly men grabbing each others butts itt

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C4lK41SX-Q

Best viewed at 1.25 speed for super cocaine-o-vision.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C4lK41SX-Q

Best viewed at 1.25 speed for super cocaine-o-vision.

Related videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw62C1MBKJc

TryAgainBragg
May 5, 2014

not MY wrestling!

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

TryAgainBragg posted:

not MY wrestling!

Aww, Vince and Brock eskimo kisses.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Wrestling is for fags.

Especially pro wrestling, where the sweaty, bulging, well oiled muscle men in tight spandex give passionate speeches before rubbing their bodies together and trying to pin each other to the mat. Even without all of the grappling and rubbing and pinning, all of the pageantry involved is really really gay.

Wrestling is a sport that has its origins in gay naked Greek dudes trying to see who could pin down and forcibly sodomize the other. It's the most homoerotic sport on the planet.

If you enjoy wrestling, you also enjoy having sex with men. I find it hilarious when people try to say that the WWE isn't gay.

That's a hell of a shoot, brother jack brother. Ultimate Warrior would be proud

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N

Based on this video, it seems like WWE referees are magical creatures like leprechauns that can appear at the exact moment needed.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

l33t b4c0n posted:

Based on this video, it seems like WWE referees are magical creatures like leprechauns that can appear at the exact moment needed.

I think in order for the 24/7 rule to apply, the opponent had to bring the ref with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNXvCAwwhhY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

l33t b4c0n posted:

• Locked thread