Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
select a goku preference
This poll is closed.
standard goku 38 25.85%
a blue goku 41 27.89%
space ork goku 68 46.26%
Total: 147 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Tsinava posted:

that stupid loving movie didn't make any sense but milla jovavich was hot i guess.

The alien disguised as a stripper with fishnet panties had a way hotter rear end.

Naturally, only gets like 3 seconds of screen time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

gently caress the ROW posted:

I think she had been entombed in the stone coffin and then they rebuilt her with a cloning machine, fully nude

This doesn't seem right. I saw it not long ago, and the one that got cloned had their severed hand from a downed ship taken to make her. I think the hand was still holding onto one of the gear shifts or something in the crash.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
In the future, incredibly beautiful humans will cosplay as fat rear end duck men robots.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Business Gorillas posted:

its true she doesnt have much titty

Just cute waifu material.

• Locked thread