Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
don't keep me in the dark! ! ! !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
it looks like you are one of the worst people on earth. sorry. :(

your parents and every living member of your family hate you and think you are a fat, gay, retard.

you are a failure. everyone knows this. you are one of the worst human beings in the world.

your sexuality is very much in question. you are obviously some kind of deviant, but it is unclassified. probably just some gay fat fag but everything about you is so "complicated"

anywho, it looks like your social media persona is a lie and you should be very very sad your behavior is unacceptable and really gay and lovely

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

dad gay. so what posted:

your parents and every living member of your family hate you and think you are a fat, gay, retard.

you are a failure. everyone knows this. you are one of the worst human beings in the world.

your sexuality is very much in question. you are obviously some kind of deviant, but it is unclassified. probably some just some gay fat fag but everything about you is so "complicated"

anywho, it looks like your social media persona is a lie and you should be very very sad your behavior is unacceptable and really gay and lovely

that seems true but didn't answer my question re the recent sticky thread by low tax!

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

your sexuality is very much in question. you are obviously some kind of deviant, but it is unclassified. probably just some gay fat fag but everything about you is so "complicated"

ill take that

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i havent heard from him yet

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

it turns out everyone you want to highschool with wants to be your friend now but not in a meaningful way and they still want nothing to do with you

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
You have thanked and bumped this thread

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
they're on the way out

Dementedghost
Jan 7, 2010

Running 1.86 miles without dying is literally impossible
but then what will I use the internet for?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
internet's on it's way out too so don't worry about it

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

christian mingle is the only good one

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
we're all going to start writing chain letters again in cursive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Good way to keep contact with people.

Kids think they are "communities" and are poor at using them, make newer ones poo poo because they pander to kids.

• Locked thread