Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

without sounding like a dick?

edit: also I have no money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

do it but only with your dick

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
Just tell them to gently caress off.

pitlo
Dec 30, 2004

You won't get anything
done by planning.
Donate ten dollars.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Verisimilidude posted:

just take a video of you dumping warm water on yourself, overreact like its freezing cold and then show them

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
alternatively just take a video of you dumping

thatll get your point across

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Tell them to donate too. That was the point of this thing right? To donate to a charity?

Redonionking
Mar 13, 2001

I AM A BRILLIANT HAMOLOGIST
Grimey Drawer
A: No
B: gently caress You

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just yell "I"M NOT THE rear end in a top hat ALL OF YOU ARE THE ASSHOLES" with a megaphone.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Participate in the 'kick in the balls' challenge.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TOILETLORD posted:

just yell "I"M NOT THE rear end in a top hat ALL OF YOU ARE THE ASSHOLES" with a megaphone.

do you need a real megaphone, or will a paper cone work?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

kill yourself op then you won't have to do it look i did it and now I'm a ghost :thumbsup:

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

do you need a real megaphone, or will a paper cone work?

real megaphone to amplify your air horn.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere
I can't believe how popular this dumb challenge has gotten. "Durr I challenge you to not give to charity like me" *throws water on head*. Truly amazing.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TOILETLORD posted:

real megaphone to amplify your air horn.

i don't have an air horn

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Can't you just lie and say you donated

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

i don't have an air horn

start trolling goodwills for supplies.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i dont even watch baseball gently caress als

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Costello Jello posted:

I can't believe how popular this dumb challenge has gotten. "Durr I challenge you to not give to charity like me" *throws water on head*. Truly amazing.

yeah what this challenge has revealed to me is that many, many people on my facebook feed enjoy the attention of video-taping themselves more than they enjoy giving money to charity

e: asked someone (who i used to respect) why they didnt just give money to charity and they said they couldnt afford to

they took the video of them doing the challenge with a 300$ camera

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Costello Jello posted:

If they cared in the least it would be "I donated $X to this charity, donate more!"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Verisimilidude posted:

another idea: just find a place you can hide for a few days. go somewhere where no one will see you, call them, say "okay I'll do it tomorroOOWWAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH," hang up mid-scream, and then go to your hiding place and chill a few days

TheDead1
Aug 12, 2007
all this attention i still dont know what als is. just put a icecube on your head then piss on a bible or something

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

yeah what this challenge has revealed to me is that many, many people on my facebook feed enjoy the attention of video-taping themselves more than they enjoy giving money to charity

e: asked someone (who i used to respect) why they didnt just give money to charity and they said they couldnt afford to

they took the video of them doing the challenge with a 300$ camera

Did they buy the camera for the challenge?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just burn a koran, make it onto the news and then get famous for being beheaded.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

sounds like you come from more of a gene sewer than a gene pool. sorry about your mentally retarded family.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

TheDead1 posted:

all this attention i still dont know what als is.
i don't know it's some anime related poo poo or something

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Stay safe a-holey ghost

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
A
Little
Stupid

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

That's not the answer either though, publicly calling people out to give to [x] specific charity or feel ashamed or whatever. Just imagine the other charities who are probably going to copy this idea verbatim except for the ice bucket part. And then everyone will be tired of this poo poo, and won't be giving money or responding to the challenge, and it will die with a whimper. Pretty sad.

If these people had any sense they'd be challenging each other to call their congressman to raise their taxes by like some tiny fraction of a percentage point that would amount to 20 dollars a year, and there'd suddenly be around 4 billion extra dollars to put towards all disease research funding.

TheDead1
Aug 12, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

i don't know it's some anime related poo poo or something

like peoples eyes get real big and poo poo? thats hosed up guess ice might stop this swelling

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

buy a dragon dildo, but mail it to their address, and call them and ask them to send it to you

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

a hole-y ghost posted:

kill yourself op then you won't have to do it look i did it and now I'm a ghost :thumbsup:

get the gently caress out this is my spookin ground you poo poo

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

lol at people being peer pressured into this stupidity

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I'm not loving around, you think you spook around my town and get away with that poo poo?!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i solved this problem by never giving money to anything except credit card debt

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Costello Jello posted:

That's not the answer either though, publicly calling people out to give to [x] specific charity or feel ashamed or whatever. Just imagine the other charities who are probably going to copy this idea verbatim except for the ice bucket part. And then everyone will be tired of this poo poo, and won't be giving money or responding to the challenge, and it will die with a whimper. Pretty sad.

If these people had any sense they'd be challenging each other to call their congressman to raise their taxes by like some tiny fraction of a percentage point that would amount to 20 dollars a year, and there'd suddenly be around 4 billion extra dollars to put towards all disease research funding.

you don't seem to understand the overwhelming superiority of voluntarism :911:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
motherfucker...

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Fandyien posted:

sounds like you come from more of a gene sewer than a gene pool. sorry about your mentally retarded family.

I can only hope all the weed I've smoked and all of the literal radiation I've been exposed to at the lab has rendered me sterile.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Moola posted:

get the gently caress out this is my spookin ground you poo poo
hey bub between me and your dead gay son there's a truckload more spookin experience so i think you best shuffle on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
tell them yr sucking dick for gay rights instead

• Locked thread