Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lotus Brony
Feb 21, 2012

by Cowcaster
Don't try to use Spicy Italian Brats! They are too spicy and your anus will begin to dissolve. Talking from experience here, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

no, OP, it goes through your anus and into your rectum. this is like rear end 101 jesus christ

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Jesus people, dont use a povo American "hot dog".

Respect yourself a little bit, love yourself properly, and get nice Bratwurst or Chorizo.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Rapman the Cook posted:

Jesus people, dont use a povo American "hot dog".

Respect yourself a little bit, love yourself properly, and get nice Bratwurst or Chorizo.

Look, if we are going this far, shouldn't we Sous-Vide them?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Once stuck a penis in my rear end, it felt kinda like a sausage would.

America Rocks
Mar 23, 2007
Lol if you insert anything smaller than a zucchini into your own anus.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Hehe food in your poo hole. Poopy hotdog

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

This sounds pretty gay OP.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Not Today Satan posted:

This sounds pretty gay OP.

how is it gay for the op to put a hotdog up her rear end?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
hot dogs are the best when you bake them, it makes them dry out a little and concentrates the flavor.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

THS posted:

hotdogs do not have the structural integrity to make it past my tight rear end in a top hat

I don't enjoy your avatar as much as I used to now that there is two of it

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

Idiot Syncratic posted:

how is it gay for the op to put a hotdog up her rear end?

Had no idea OP was female. Carry on, although I suggest zucchini since it's a bit more substantial.

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
is eating hot dogs from a can wierd, i told my american friends this was normal in england and they were revolted

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Fajita Fiesta posted:

is eating hot dogs from a can wierd, i told my american friends this was normal in england and they were revolted

I'm from england and i agree that it's weird wtf

get them out of a jar of brine and cook them in a little water for like 3 minutes

out of a can wtf

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

EA Sports posted:

i cant be the only one that thought that was a good idea

It's in the Game

Serious answer: Pick something a lot stronger. A buddy was using a hot dog on his girlfriend when it broke off. They had to go to the hospital to have it removed.

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Aug 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
Who would put a cold hotdog in their anus? It's the 21st century there is no excuse for being a savage.

• Locked thread