Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Xaris posted:

jesus hates people who have sex so he's probably in heaven

e: oh right, we found his SA username too http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=219535

lol no way I don't own a car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

cname posted:

What's the deal with him trying to visit a sorority house? Did they not let him into a party or something?

I'd like to think he just waltzed up to the door mid-day expecting a full-blown, drunken, mud-wrestling titty party or something. Instead everyone was either at class or in their rooms studying or doing something mundane.

Because he figured sorority houses are how they are in American Pie or whatever; full of attractive sex-addict women who he believed owed him sex and were withholding on his rights

He was basically a parody of parodies of the bullied / dissillusioned school / college shooters

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

redshirt posted:

drat. America's got the smallest dicks in the Western Hemisphere. What up?

Freedom isn't free

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Yeah some people really don't like me but it's cool

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

The Gilded Age posted:

Why does this link to my profile? I think I'm missing a joke or I am being dumb.

E: ohhhhhh hahaha I am a dumbass. Sorry for the bad post.

hahahahahha

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
someone should compile every post in this thread into a single image and then post it in goon.jpg

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

PrBacterio posted:

Theon had sex in the books though? (Before he gets captured and tortured&mutilated) Considering how his though processes seemed to work, my guess would be Littlefinger.

Woah you loving idiots he's clearly Joffrey

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

DoctorStrangelove posted:

It's been long established that Eliot Rodger is a combination of Joffrey, Chris-Chan and Dennis Reynolds except oh wait, they all actually got laid holy poo poo.

Yeah but all Joffrey sex was essentially violent rape which Elliot Rodgers would clearly have done given enough freedom and power

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Kombotron posted:

dude just reminded me of yuel bolo and i googled it

im also not gay btw

least true post 2014

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
The closing line of the whole thing:

"I will punish everyone. And it will be beautiful. Finally, at long last, I can show the world my true
worth."

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
collab effort GBS PUA manual written in the style of Elliot Rodgers

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Kombotron posted:

that means some sort of sexual god messiah must also exist somewhere

Hi

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Drunk & Ugly posted:

I wasnt implying all dwarves have tiny dicks, more like tyrion's height was representative of Rodger's other ...shortcomings :smug:. Mofo got cucked by his dad, Rodgers got cucked by his bro and sis to the point where he was willing to kill.... the list goes on

Biplane posted:

i dont think u understand what cucking is

Tywen hosed the woman Tyrion loves

pretty sure that's cucking

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Biplane posted:

none of the other examples are tho. lucky hit 1/3

Yeah i think the idea was that he wanted to gently caress his bro and sis but couldn't, but that's not cucking

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Wonder what his internet history was like

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Kombotron posted:

fuckn lol

there is a god and this is the great cosmic joke

No no no

the great cosmic joke is so complex and perfect that only god can comprehend it

reality is a joke purely for god's own amusement, you can't see it for yourself

This is just a teaser trailer.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Sinding Johansson posted:

Honestly, the kid may be the worst person to have ever lived

I dunno tbh, I made that just for the brilliant page snipe but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Watkins_(Lostprophets) is a way bigger candidate for that title

Elliot Rodger is probably more like "worst at life ever"

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Sinding Johansson posted:

I refuse to read about that because I don't think I'm going to find any humor in it, but I think:

"Once I reach Del Playa Street, I will dump the bag of severed heads I had saved from my previous victims, proclaiming to everyone how much I’ve made them all suffer. Once they see all of their friend’s heads roll onto the street, everyone will fear me as the powerful god I am."

is a tough act to follow considering the pathetic little poo poo actually tried to follow through with his cartoonishly evil plan

Yeah there is nothing comedic about Ian Watkins' crimes, but you might laugh out of nervous despair.

And Elliot Rodger's poo poo is purely hilarious because he was so totally unaware that he was a terrible rear end in a top hat and failed at literally everything he tried to do

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
- was gay

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
kickstarter to hire someone to gently caress his corpse so that he loses his virginity and never even knows it

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

The Dregs posted:

I mixed up the name in the OP with Rodger Young. I thought this was going to be a thread about Starship Troopers. Instead I get this douche.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

The Dregs posted:

You should change your name to Quickshop420dad.

No because then my name would contain something that is actually vaguely related to me

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
time to loving ruin the thread then since it's just going round in circles now:

If the US outlawed guns, he would've probably been just another loser

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

ScratchAndSniff posted:

If just one woman lowered her standards a bit and slept with Elliot, he wouldn't have felt the need to shoot anyone.

lol "a bit"

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
He didn't really die. This happened:

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

doctor 7 posted:

So at this point it seems pretty clear Elliot was just a really pathetic and lovely person who happened to have a mental illness. Rather than an upstanding young man with mental health problems that he had trouble with and were eventually his downfall or something.

Yeah the general consensus is that this guy was probably not amazing and also sometimes humorous in his warped perception of the world, which is also depressing

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
The REAL victims here are us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
wish this thread existed before my "let's get a goon a date" thread so we could've done it wtih Elliot Rodger instead

• Locked thread