Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how much would you be willing to pay for a sex doll?
$10
$88
$420
$69
View Results

• Locked thread
Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I read a medical journal article where they discussed non-direct transmission of STD bacteria (The old "I got it from a toilet seat" defense). It seems that a sailor on a tramp steamer had one of those dolls, used it, then went off to take a shower. His bunkmate came in, saw the doll and decided to give it a try. The first sailor had a case of gonorrhea and the second sailor managed to catch it from the fresh deposits in the doll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Freakbox posted:

Nope. Okay, nope. I temporarily win the thread (if there are winners in this horrible place); I found the creepiest sex doll. :magical:

:nws: :cry: http://imgur.com/Cn5nwxg :cry: :nws:

Can there be an Emoticon stronger than :barf:? Like, that smiley except he starts barfing up blood and dies? Please? We could call it :horrorbarf:.

According to the copy, it contains a "Simulated vagina". What, authentic vaginas not available? Well, actually, they are. (Yeah, I know, wrong species. Think that would matter to these guys?)

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

wow.

grown men playing with dolls.

real mature guys, god, grow the gently caress up dad.

you described these guys as "mature"? Not really, no. Emotionally stunted, to say the least.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

well see who is immature when I 3d print a sex doll of you and film me loving your mouth through the back of your throat, old man

Now that's an image.

Of course, the plastic for my belly will be prohibitively expensive.

• Locked thread