Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
i think we'll lose today and then win midweek and next weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Cazorla and Giroud benched since they were poo poo,

Wenger knows?

thank gently caress

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
ive got a huge boner for ox

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
reminder that the bulk of these players won the league at a canter two years ago

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
i bet Man U fans cant wait for LVG to manage ADM to get into the UCL spots this year in the EPL

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
I said to my friends when Van Gaal was appointed that I wasn't looking forward to it because I think he's over-rated as hell, not least by himself. He's a belligerent, egotistical wanker and he's not half as good a manager as he thinks he is. There's a reason only Tottenham were interested in him before we sacked Moyes.

I hope he comes good, obviously, and if he can do what he did at Bayern by building the next dynasty then that's amazing. But at the moment it's looking more like what he did at Barcelona: took the champions, and led them to seventeenth.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

corpuscollossus posted:

Looking forward to a tasty encounter featuring a pair of top teams

ummm

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
lol when did liverpool last win the league because it wasnt last season thats for sure

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

DickEmery posted:

Not massively disappointed considering City are by far the better team.
Johnson looks old and fat though and I hope he's out for the season.

Was worrying that losing Suarez would see us out of the top 4 but we're better than Arsenal and Spurs on the evidence so far.

you fancy a bet m8

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

DickEmery posted:

25 quid to charity of your choice if Liverpool finish below Arsenal?

i was gonna say permaban lol but alright

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

tbp posted:

i'll take that as well if you're willing to double up

o u no it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

tbp posted:

im not worried itll be a bit of fun and i think liverpool will finish above arsenal, but if they dont i dont mind giving to charity

e and they lost 3-1 to the best team in the league away! i'm not super concerned, once big brendan tells balotelli he is beautiful liverpool will be fine

blue footed boobie posted:

It sounded like you two had agreed on permabans no troll stamp

yeah this is what i thought was happening

but im happy to consider it void now that giroud has blown apart :smug:

• Locked thread