Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Earwicker posted:

crusader kings 2 is still good

crusader kings 2 was never good. its so lame and boring compared to other paradox games. you just fuckin sit tehre and wait for random events and/or conquer things and blob out. it's lie a babby game next to Vicky 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Earwicker posted:

Vicky2 is like half game half spreadsheet and you are forever dicking around with government policies. i prefer murdering relatives

yeah but once you balance those spreadsheets and accomplish some tiny goal like annexing a small part of romania or w/e it feels so much more satisfying than "let me click through this hackneyed event chain" imo

vicky 2 owns

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

ashgromnies posted:

the last game I played was the south park game

it was funny & fun. not super challenging and if you don't use a guide you probably won't be able to find all the collectables in one play thru, but still fun

lol you're retarded

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

ashgromnies posted:

what gave it away

nah if you didn't like the south park game you have no sense of humor or capability for enjoyment

or you might not be a 16 year old boy

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

insurgency is a better counter strike imo

• Locked thread