Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Fandyien posted:

iirc /int/ has that one normal iraqi, the iraqi pedophile, and then some sad pakistanis and like one saudi guy

the jihadi posters always have either american, british, or malaysian tags so theyre hard to identify

also probably because they are too rich/fat to actually go fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

The Brown Menace posted:

the normal iraqi lives (lived?) in tikrit btw, a town which ISIS captured

yea i was following his posts when he went out with his cellphone and almost got his poo poo ruined. sucks to be that guy

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

The Brown Menace posted:

here's a picture of him at a protes- wait, what's that on his head? could it be?

OHYEP

no way :D

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
elliot rodger would totally have joined isis if he had been a musulman

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

the thing on his head doesnt even look like anything

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW

Parallax Scroll posted:

its a guy fucks mask

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Parallax Scroll posted:

it's obviously a raised guy mask you doofus.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Hogge Wild posted:

elliot rodger would totally have joined isis if he had been a musulman

if he had held out a few months he could have converted and they'd have given him a waifu

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
Bary is the son of an Egyptian-born militant who is awaiting trial on terrorism in Manhattan, due to his alleged involvement in the bombing of US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998.

drat 15 years awaiting trial? i'm really surprised we haven't executed him yet.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Holy poo poo

why cant we ever do stuff like this in the US, this is just bad rear end:

we just don't talk about it unless it's public as gently caress like when those SEALs smiped all 3 of those somalis on that lifeboat in one motion

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

has anyone already made the joke that much like ali g, ISIS was created by jews

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Big Beef City posted:

You dumbass, we had elite SEAL teams who raided an entire goddamn complex to find these hostages and just missed them by days.

The US leads secret commando raids all the goddamn time, remember when Osama Bin Laden was killed and we used ghost helicopters?

The poo poo that happens that we don't even hear about has to be staggering (and I'm not cheerleading it, I'm just saying there has to be crazy poo poo going on all the time like this)

delta failed finding the hostages and the seals lost a super secret blackhawk and left it there, thats lame

none of that sounds as cool as the SAS breaking up into four man teams to hunt down their own countrymen who have decided to take the dark path of muslim extremism because they feel some how responsible for the beheading of an ally's citizen and "by george we'll have to do something about that, sullying the queens name? to the helicopters"

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
I wonder if Shazam will be used for the drones to know which house to bomb.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Drunk & Ugly posted:

delta failed finding the hostages and the seals lost a super secret blackhawk and left it there, thats lame

none of that sounds as cool as the SAS breaking up into four man teams to hunt down their own countrymen who have decided to take the dark path of muslim extremism because they feel some how responsible for the beheading of an ally's citizen and "by george we'll have to do something about that, sullying the queens name? to the helicopters"

You do realize that SEALs regularly went on kill missions in Iraq/Afghanistan, right? They'd show up when there was no moonlight and use infrared through their goggles to laser blast anything.

Plus, the SEALs who did the Bin Laden raid successfully completed their mission without dropping a beat after that blackhawk went down to rotorwash. Those fuckers did it front of the Pakistani equivalent of West Point.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Palestinian Satire about ISIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5nigZzgf4Y

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

ISIS rap game is weak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj6S0gfiGvI

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you know, this is - excuse me - a drat fine avatar. ive seen i cant tell you how many avatars in my life and this is one of the best

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
ali g-had

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010
All islamic fundamentalists are like the low budget incompetent villains compared with the viet cong.

After a full decade this war is still nothing like Vietnam.

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
Rap doesn't turn people into terrorists, it just makes you a terrible person.

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010
rap is very gay though.

btw, Sorry to offend your heternormative patriarchy.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

THS posted:

you know, this is - excuse me - a drat fine avatar. ive seen i cant tell you how many avatars in my life and this is one of the best

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
[Raps] I'm the Mujahideen and I'm making a scene / Now you's gonna feel what the boom-boom means / It's like Tupac said, "When I die, I'm not dead"/ We are the martyrs, you're just smashed tomatoes / Allahu Akbar!
[Audience screams as Hassan detonate his suicide belt releasing party streams]
Barry: [Silent from audience] Mashallah, brother
[Murmurs from the audience]
Hassan: [Looking at the audiences] Oh, what, man? Come on. What? Just cos I'm Muslim, you thought it was real?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

Pakistani equivalent of West Point.

ojh dear the pakistani military what am i gonna do

thats like
thats like like taunting a dumb baby monkey in a zoo

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Mashallah, brother crow. Mashallah

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Booyakasha

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I actually think his "beginning" song is pretty good. Just like i can appreciate hitler's paintings without making GBS threads on them cause he killed some people.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

You do realize that SEALs regularly went on kill missions in Iraq/Afghanistan, right? They'd show up when there was no moonlight and use infrared through their goggles to laser blast anything.

Plus, the SEALs who did the Bin Laden raid successfully completed their mission without dropping a beat after that blackhawk went down to rotorwash. Those fuckers did it front of the Pakistani equivalent of West Point.

that blackhawk went down to a vortex mine, a weapon created by caro. the fact that the raid happened before the libyan civil war even kicked off only proves that caro also created a time machine and is now historys most wanted fugitive

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

Terry Francona posted:

Bary is the son of an Egyptian-born militant who is awaiting trial on terrorism in Manhattan, due to his alleged involvement in the bombing of US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998.

drat 15 years awaiting trial? i'm really surprised we haven't executed him yet.

He wasn't extradited from the UK until 2012.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

The Monkey Man posted:

He wasn't extradited from the UK until 2012.

if he was extradited from the UK i guess that means we can't execute him....

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Holy poo poo

We do. I'm kinda surprised that the British government told them that

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Best part about ISIS is making Hezbollah and Hamas (plus Iran) seem like our buddies :)

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Fandyien posted:

why would you move from your affluent west london suburb to syria, i hope this dumb motherfucker gets iced

if a drone takes him out, will GBS be as outraged as when that american twerp was droned a couple years ago?

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Fandyien posted:

why would you move from your affluent west london suburb to syria, i hope this dumb motherfucker gets iced

Kinda funny that a westerner cant understand something being more important than money

TheresNoThyme
Nov 23, 2012
Mideast is getting weirder every day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTogG38OPnI

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

the black husserl posted:

Kinda funny that a westerner cant understand something being more important than money

like, wow, man

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
death to israel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Holy poo poo

we do it's just nobody heard about the raid a few months ago because they literally killed everyone and left no witnesses

• Locked thread