Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
star trek
Apr 7, 2009
Hi GBS. I'm going to show you a great way to stay clean. I've been assaulted with people smelling so awful that I can't even breath. And that brings me to you.

Shower
Taking a shower everyday is vital to your health and social status. Let's take a journey through the steps of how to stay clean and smell good.

Step 1: Get a warm to hot shower going. Jump in and let the water consume your body as a pre-rinse.

Step 2: Lather some shampoo in your hair. After that, use the rest of the bubbles to clean your ears, face, and neck. Scrub deeply.

Step 3: Wash ya dong section. I mean everywhere. Get some good antibiotic body wash and go hog wild on your dick, balls, and taint. Bellybutton too.

Step 4: Wash your rear end. Get deep in there. Use all your fingers to probe your nether regions. You should have some hairs on your hand afterwards.

Step 5: Wash everywhere else on your body with the same wash. Don't forget any cracks (including your fat disgusting rolls).

Step 6: Rinse off. You've done it. You're an adult now. You can go freely into the world without smelling like dead carcass.

*Individual results may vary. If you still smell like poo poo, kill you are self.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

star trek
Apr 7, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Also, step 1 should probably be buying one of those grabber sticks to hold your sponge.

Don't use a sponge. Use a loofah.

star trek
Apr 7, 2009

glowing-fish posted:

Real cleanliness comes from having a soul that doesn't turn away from the imperative to follow your true inner light. HTH, OP.

fake edit: how often do I need to wash my sweatpants? I think I've been wearing this pair for five days now

Wash every 8 hours of use. If you use it 2 hours a day for 4 days, then wash.

star trek
Apr 7, 2009

Waltzing Along posted:

You use shampoo to wash your face?

Yeah why not

star trek
Apr 7, 2009

imandyyo posted:

Thanks OP, but what am I supposed to do about my stinky yellow teeth?

Brush twice a day with Crust

• Locked thread