Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should the US just go for it and become an empire?
Yes! 1000 years of 'Murica!
No. forcing democracy on people is a contradiction.
Lurk Moar before you post, Applewhite.
View Results

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i want us to take all our extra tanks congress gave us and just sweep through all of south america, kill em all make canadians go to south america, we annex canada. the we are in a good position for a land war with russia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Huskalator posted:

Ok, so should we conquer Argentina or destroy it?

good farm land lots of slave labor treat it like guam.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Hobohemian posted:

Tanks are not really useful in a jungle.

we got like an extra 2k tanks from congress that are just sitting around doing nothing might as well use them for something anything.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

TontoCorazon posted:

What about all the good looking Latin men and women? That's a whole lot of sexiness being wiped out.

all survivors will be sent to detroit.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Tuxedo Gin posted:

yeah you're right. japan totally isn't one of the stupidest and most racist countries in the first world.

we should just change their constitution so they have to go to grade school in america. make them less insular.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
all my history i remember is snippets from high school and it just covers a tad of america.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
guam

• Locked thread