Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

whoah i think i see jesus

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
WTF is a pecan pie pringles. That is so much bullshit.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Kazak_Hstan posted:

when confronted by a man who has eaten a bathtub full of pringles, only a goon would show incredulity solely at the choice of flavor

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im def gonna poo poo my pants

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.
I once ate a tube a night for about 6 months straight. I didn't gain any weight but I did poop a lot.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
welcome to the diabetes thread

in this thread, we discuss people who aren't pieces of poo poo (type 1s) and people who inflict burdens on the rest of the population by being worthless pieces of poo poo (type 2s)

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Once you pop, you explode.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Kazak_Hstan posted:

i saw cappuccino lay's potato chips at the store last night for some reason

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

ShittyPostmakerPro posted:

I once ate a tube a night for about 6 months straight. I didn't gain any weight but I did poop a lot.

jesus dude your colon must have smelled like a corn processing plant

was it even poo poo that came out after the first month or just like a log of chips mashed together in a cylindrical shape the size of the tube?

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Christina Aguilera ate pringles once, she also pooped her pants on stage. Good stuff.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

LifeSizePotato posted:

i follow an autistic guy on facebook i know from high school and he recently posted about finding out that these exist. he's a coffee hipster and had many, many words to say about how disappointed he was that they tasted like stinky garbage

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

when confronted by a man who has eaten a bathtub full of pringles, only a goon would show incredulity solely at the choice of flavor

Pecan pie is even lovely in actual pie form. Whoever decided to make it into a potato chip is a mastertroll.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

someone should send a tube of pecan pie pringles and cappuccino lay's to this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoWsrjgkTmI

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

LifeSizePotato posted:

Are ice cream flavors potato chips now? Can I buy some pralines and cream fritos?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Pecan pie is even lovely in actual pie form. Whoever decided to make it into a potato chip is a mastertroll.

You are a loving moron, holy Christ.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

jesus dude your colon must have smelled like a corn processing plant

was it even poo poo that came out after the first month or just like a log of chips mashed together in a cylindrical shape the size of the tube?

It was cylindrical all right.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Hobohemian posted:

You are a loving moron, holy Christ.

Pies ranked:

Cherry
Strawberry rhubarb
Key lime
Pumpkin
Blueberry
Sweet potato
The various chocolate pies that are really just pudding and crust
Apple
Hobo defecating in a pie crust and baking it
Pecan

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Pies ranked:

Cherry
Strawberry rhubarb
Key lime
Pumpkin
Sweet potato
Blueberry

Apple
Pecan

Trouvaille
Dec 24, 2010

Bad job, but it pays well.

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Pies ranked:

Cherry
Strawberry rhubarb
Key lime
Pumpkin
Blueberry
Sweet potato
Apple
Pecan

coconut cream pie is not just pudding and crust, it is the embodiment of deific love in a crust, hth

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Trouvaille posted:

coconut cream pie is not just pudding and crust, it is the embodiment of deific love in a crust, hth

Ugh I forgot about coconut.

Ways to ruin otherwise good things, ranked:

1. Put coconut in it
2. gently caress it it's already ruined I quit

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

dad gay. so what posted:

im def gonna poo poo my pants

if u dont post pics or at least a drawin u lost all cred in my eyes.... im callin u out gay dad......... i hasd enough.......

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

you're a broken person if you don't like pecan pies. the goo part is basically butter, sugar, eggs and some spices.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Pies ranked:

Cherry
Strawberry rhubarb
Key lime
Pumpkin
Blueberry
Sweet potato
Apple
Pecan

missing some fairly key pies here eg steak and ale, pork, fish, chicken and ham. sweet pies are mostly scrub tier tbh

Trouvaille
Dec 24, 2010

Bad job, but it pays well.

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Ugh I forgot about coconut.

Ways to ruin otherwise good things, ranked:

1. Put coconut in it
2. gently caress it it's already ruined I quit

you will never be happy in life no matter what you do if you don't let coconut in

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

XMNN posted:

missing some fairly key pies here eg steak and ale, pork, fish, chicken and ham. sweet pies are mostly scrub tier tbh

british ppl would basically eat poop and dead bugs if it was in a pie bc there already inferior caucasian taste faculties have been vastly worsened by hundreds of generations of island inbreeding on top of whites already natural affinity for incest

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

ilikedirt posted:

british ppl would basically eat poop and dead bugs if it was in a pie bc there already inferior caucasian taste faculties have been vastly worsened by hundreds of generations of island inbreeding on top of whites already natural affinity for incest
basically true, have you seen a sausage roll

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

XMNN posted:

Meat pies are clutch, but this was just a dessert ranking not entrees.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

LifeSizePotato posted:

you're a broken person if you don't like pecan pies. the goo part is basically butter, sugar, eggs and some spices.

2 rich.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

XMNN posted:

basically true, have you seen a sausage roll

ya i put a sausage on top of a hill one time so what

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Trouvaille posted:

you will never be happy in life no matter what you do if you don't let coconut in

I am not from a desolate poverty island, so I live my life with better fruits.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Pies ranked:

Cherry
Strawberry rhubarb
Key lime
Pumpkin
Blueberry
Sweet potato
Apple
Pecan

wtf is this bullshit. blueberry is top tier and pumpkin should be on the bottom :colbert:

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

shoofly pie and buttermilk pie are both top 5ers qtiyd

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I only see a tube of pringles I dont see a single pringle in the tub you loving liar

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Decrepus posted:

I only see a tube of pringles I dont see a single pringle in the tub you loving liar

thats me irl sitting in a tub that used to be full of pringles, the tube is to show the flavor

obviously there are none left, i was up front about when the pringles were consumed in the thread title (last night)

i think you need to read more carefully next time

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Did you know?

Pringles were invented by avante-garde Science-Fiction/Fantasy Writer Gene Wolfe.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

I think Pringles' original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "gently caress it, cut em up!"

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Are ice cream flavors potato chips now? Can I buy some pralines and cream fritos?

Aren't Pringles mostly starch & flour coated in artificial flavoring? Like are we going to start getting elitist about what powdered flavoring is acceptable for coating pressed starch now? Like who cares if there are sweet Pringles? Sky's the limit, make them like crunchy Jelly Bellys for all anyone should care.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
The third sentence on the wiki page for Pringles:

Wikipedia posted:

The task was assigned to chemist Fredric Baur, who, from 1956 to 1958, created Pringles’ saddle shape from fried dough, and the can to go with it. Baur could not figure out how to make the chips taste good and he eventually was pulled off the Pringles job to work on another brand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xov
Nov 14, 2005

DNA Ts. Rednum or F. Raf
A can of Pringles apparently contains 6.41 oz of pressed potato flour with seasoning.

Tonight I will consume 8oz of vegetables with my dinner not considering the meat and poo poo I stirfry with it.

I am not impressed.

Come back after you've eaten an entire 1lb jar of peanut butter and maybe I'll have a gold star for you or something.

• Locked thread