Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I hope John Cena wins and another %5+ of people cancel their subscriptions like when he won at Money in the Bank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

"drat it, why don't you people like him yet!?! WHY!? We've been trying for 10 years and you people still don't like him I just don't get it!"

-Vince, now

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Honestly though the Ambrose Memorial and the stuff surrounding it was pretty good, and about the only good thing about this episode.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Pariah Rex posted:

The really sad thing is that this RAW doesn't even crack the top 25 in terms of worst RAWs ever.

ZZ Top RAW never forget.

oatgan posted:

Raw was a nothing show but I had a blast watching it

Honestly yeah, this show ended bad and had that awful, awful Bella's segment, but really it was inoffensive and pretty meh for the most part. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to go back and watch some poo poo from the Celebrity Guest Host era.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

oatgan posted:

p.s. it's rye not jager

good man, there

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Bard Maddox posted:

Positives: John Cena won that was good.

false

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That show loving sucked. If not for the former Shield guys I honestly wouldn't be bothering right now. ME. Foochs. King of the Positivity Patrol.

TBH the former Shield guys are all really good and totally a reason on their own to keep watching.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Retail Slave posted:

Is Mickie James still an active wrestler? What I wouldn't give to have Paige bring her in, storyline-wise, and have her and AJ try to out-crazy each other every week. But this won't happen, because WWE hasn't given a poo poo about any woman not named Stephanie McMahon since Trish Stratus retired.

They obviously give a poo poo about the Bella Twins!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Daniel Bryan posted:

Cena owned all your faves.

Remember last year when Cena was in an elimination match vs. The Shield and eliminated two of them and was about to make the third tap out before the rest of The Shield interfered and caused a DQ? This was technically The Shield's first loss as a team as none of them had been pinned at all in 3v3 matches.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Why isn't me dating Natalya in the OP?

Nobody cares about your fart fetish.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

oatgan posted:

it's not real

what are you talking about, the bullet club is totally real

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

In all seriousness y'all as terrible as that main was, I don't honestly believe Cena's winning at NOC. I'm just irritated they sacrificed the Wyatts when they should've just cut the Slater Gator/Matadores tag and have him annihilate Heath Brock-style instead.

Squashing Heath means nothing.

It should've been Orton even though Orton is great.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

And at least he didn't no sell it the next day on Raw, he gave Brock at least a week for that.

Which is pretty funny since the Usos are from California (I know Anaheim is a ways from San Francisco but still)

Never underestimate the Bay Area/So Cal rivalry

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

Yeah I forgot how bloodthirsty In State rivals can be, I mean its why I'll never go to Philly, but then again what's there to do in Philly that I can't do in Pittsburgh? I mean I can at least say my NFL and NHL teams won a championship in the last 5 years.

Not only that, even outside of sports California is just really divided between its sections.

And on that note gently caress LA :colbert:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I suggest the g-1 tournament. You need to know basically nothing going in, long term feuds are for the most part on hold and you'll get a good feel for the major players. This year's was pretty good.

Yeah, I just gotta agree with this. Maybe start with AJ Styles vs. Minoru Suzuki, there were a bunch of great matches during the tournament but I feel this is a great place to start. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22lrf2

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

Ryback should have a oneoff promo where the Authority or Heyman try to convince him to be more evil but the part of his mind that listens to reason has been replaced with biceps so he rebuffs them.

This reminds me of one of the pre-Wrestlemania panels that despite Ryback being an idiot bully heel, he called Bryan to beat Triple H because "I've been in the ring with him, he's got great cardio."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I've loved Ryback since his main event run, despite there being every reason not to.

Ryback Rules

• Locked thread