Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
This thread isn't funny so if you want to laugh press alt f4

I was sitting in my car eating a spicy chicken sandwich deluxe and was contemplating getting a dash cam. For some reason I went into a weird waking daydream where I saw a little car get backed into in the parking lot (I actually did just see this happen recently so I guess there is some reason for that). There was a girl and her boyfriend in the little car and the truck had a middle aged man.

The middle aged dude got out and was screaming and all pissed off. I was like uh oh, chill dude. Of course this was all on my dash cam which I guess is what kicked this off. Suddenly the middle aged guy just socks the girl in the face and the dude runs over but he pretty much kicks his rear end too. He then gets in the truck and drives off while I drive up and I'm like "jesus are you ok?" then "want me to get that guy's plates?".

They do so I call 911 on my bluetooth car phone thing and I thought he might have been long gone but he was stuck in traffic. I was on the phone with the police explaining what happened and giving the plate number when I see the guy start raging in his pickup like slamming the steering wheel. I tell the operator I'm not going to follow him because he's going nuts and suddenly the little sliding rear window opens and he loving lights me up with a machine gun. All the glass flying everywhere and I feel hurt, I reach down and Whip out A Glock and shoot the guy in the face. But I'm sitting there dying and bleeding to death and the 911 operator is demanding to know what happened and I tried to think of everything I could possibly say to her before I died. It ended up only being like "this is my mom and dad's names, please tell them I love them" then I died

Irl I felt momentarily sad, then realized I wasn't even asleep and I just finished my sandwich. I lolled and drove back to work and posted this story here.

thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

are you the same as classic ignoraints?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

yeah man whats good , i banned my last account on accident and I had no idea what my email was . second fuckin time now

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i know that feel

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
I usually daydream and sexing hot chicks, op. You should do that instead

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

There was no mention of cucking in the OP. I was lied to.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
pls keep me posted

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
welp guess im gonna shitpost and then press alt f4. bad thread voted 1 laterz

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Drink Cheerwine posted:

pls keep me posted

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
the universe had a hiccup and the OP briefly saw an alternate timeline

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Yaldabaoth posted:

the universe had a hiccup and the OP briefly saw an alternate timeline

oh its like the One no wonder. when I got to work I like opened the door a little harder than usual but it felt effortless

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

eat a dik fil a op

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

1gnoirents posted:

oh its like the One no wonder. when I got to work I like opened the door a little harder than usual but it felt effortless

wait, so the One also contains elements of Highlander??? it's in my netflix list, just wondering

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

yeah, evil jet li breaks out of the al gore is president dimension and kills all of his alternate selves because it gives him superpowers

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp

BeefThief posted:

eat a dik fil a op

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

BeefThief posted:

eat a dik fil a op

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Claven666 posted:

wait, so the One also contains elements of Highlander??? it's in my netflix list, just wondering

its one of the very, very few movies I enjoy watching where I simultaneously realize its objectively terrible in pretty much all important ways

I'M NOBODYS BITCH.

YOU ARE MINE

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

BeefThief posted:

eat a dik fil a op

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
It was a memory from one of the gays they chop up into their sandwich meats.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
thats not a daydream tats a flashback

you are dave "chick fil a" bourne, 2nd cousin to jason bourne. your memory has been erased and u were given a new life because he was ashamed of how dumb and gay and not bad rear end you are

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

1gnoirents posted:

its one of the very, very few movies I enjoy watching where I simultaneously realize its objectively terrible in pretty much all important ways

I'M NOBODYS BITCH.

YOU ARE MINE

*slams u w/ a motorcycle*

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
uh thats really weird op are you sure you aren't gay

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Drunk & Ugly posted:

thats not a daydream tats a flashback

you are dave "chick fil a" bourne, 2nd cousin to jason bourne. your memory has been erased and u were given a new life because he was ashamed of how dumb and gay and not bad rear end you are

whats up with the scar on my thigh shaped like a dick, should i cut it open

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Hope you enjoyed your fag bashing sammich, dickhole.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

1gnoirents posted:

whats up with the scar on my thigh shaped like a dick, should i cut it open

inside is a tattoo of another ,smaller penis

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

i usually only go through hallucinations when eating at Denny's, and then usually only incidentally. what did they put in your sandwich? was it the pickles?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Tweet Me Balls posted:

i usually only go through hallucinations when eating at Denny's, and then usually only incidentally. what did they put in your sandwich? was it the pickles?

I dont know it was deluxe so it was full featured

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.

1gnoirents posted:

None of your copy and paste threads are funny

e: why do you have 30 posts a day, can you stop spamming

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Your Rain posted:

None of your copy and paste threads are funny

e: why do you have 30 posts a day, can you stop spamming

they aren't meant to be, they are meant to make the other funny threads seem funnier dumbass :rolleyes:

the best part is I pretty much only post when im working

also I dont copy paste bitch that was actually insulting

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

1gnoirents posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Why are you eating in your car like a hobo when you could be dining while comfortably seated at a Chik-Fil-A table?

• Locked thread