Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

The Chiefs are loving terrible.

This is true and if the Chiefs were actually playing, not these random dudes you'd see that yes they are terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Superbowl in Arrowhead huh. I can just see national media descending on KC and trying to all fit into O'Dowds on the plaze all at once. It isn't like anybody is hanging out anywhere else.

Oh hey and also without a roof a Superbowl in Arrowhead is going to be loving miserable.

edit: oh jeez this preseason has been such a poo poo show.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Haha gonna be a long year, Chiefs fans.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

When all three backup QBs suck, just keep the one with the big arm. In other words, Chase Daniel sucks and needs to go drive his boat into a bridge.

edit: Bray has no control on that big arm though. It's pretty hilarious.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

This is a KU/Mizzou thing but honestly he seems perfectly adequate. Being paid too much, but I don't want to see Bray or Murray in there when Alex gets killed behing this O Line.

Well I guess they should just keep all four because they'll probably go through them this year.

Yeah there's this. Daniel throws at people's shoes, Bray throws at a raccoon out in the parking lot. It doesn't matter because neither are winning poo poo and we can just cycle through them over the course of the year.

Here's my obligatory monthly "we drafted Donald Stephenson instead of Russell Wilson so we didn't hurt Matt Cassel's confidence" post.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

This thread is hilarious how mad everyone is.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I haven't seen Jimmy Clausen's face in years.

Still instantly wanted to punch it. Huh.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Well if you were wanting to see Manziel's head ripped off, there you go.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Manziel just lit it up.

(tomorrow's air waves)

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Atticus Finch posted:

What did he do?

80 yard drive for a touchdown with some patented Manziel scrambling to get open and rifle it to the open man. It looks really fun if he doesn't get caught. Then it's bad.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Manziel almost fumbled, almost threw a pick and is saved by the refs both times.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

football fuckerman posted:

Two brutal drops too. He ain't sharp and he's getting no help on some plays

And they just keep sucking his dick too.

edit: and then a 22 yard run. This dude is the weirdest mix of awesome and terrible.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

football fuckerman posted:

Don't know which feed you're on, the Chicago guys including my favorite Sam Rosen have been talking about him a lot

Chicago Bears network.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Andy Reid has gone from "big and jolly" to "Kansas fat".

vvvv I was watching on NFL's preseason pass and only for two series where they just talked about his playmaking ability and how he can make throws from anywhere and stuff.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

R.D. Mangles posted:

People who bitch about preseason vastly underrate the experience of watching Johnny Football run wild on defensive players who are too lovely to even make the Bears.

Exactly. Let us have this most of these games are unwatchable.

edit: haha JFF beaning refs in the chest rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

They just won't stop showing Pickles, it's hilarious.

• Locked thread