Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
This is actually really good at teaching people the most important thing in fighting games, stay the gently caress calm and don't do any moves you don't need to.
I just beat a guy doing nothing but standing in one spot, bunting the ball and passing it back to him horizontally, jumping if I need to but never moving.
I hope he keeps what I said in mind.

Feel free to add me for games, I'm EU but never really had a problem with netplay lag in ggpo with people as far as australia.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Crimor/

Nalesh fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Aug 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

new character is in now, and you can do 4 player FFA in quickmatch too.

The new character is really fun for me, his up hit goes like /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ and is really great for catching people off guard.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

A new stage and character was released a little while ago, no idea if he's working on more, but I wouldn't put it past him.

• Locked thread