Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

assholes - it's cliche, but it gets the point across. it implies selfish, boorish, inconsiderate, or generally unpleasant people

a bag - wouldn't a jar make more sense for something that's pickled? yes, but "a bag" rolls off the tongue better. plus it does a better job of conveying the idea that it's filled with a large quantity of things, and given that the contents are pickled assholes we add a layer of grossness to the metaphor. this bag is almost inevitably leaking rear end in a top hat pickle juice all over the place. if it's made of plastic it's probably sprung a leak somewhere and if it's made of anything else that pickly goodness is just soaking through and the bag is probably going to fall apart any second

pickled - a multi-layered adjective. it implies sourness and age. it also drives home the impression that the assholes are intended to be a food product, upping the grossness factor

of - an important preposition without which the entire phrase would fall flat

help spread the word. "a bag of pickled assholes." it's the next big thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

I concur

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
EEWWWWWW!!

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
you could go with a jar because its very uncommon and would make it stand out more in a conversation

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
its a very effective to say something normal sound and then changing out something with an outlandish sounding phrase that doesnt even have to make sense

tradjik

could u giv an example of a conversation where u would use this metaphor im having a hard time understanding the context

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Yeah? Well, I don't think so, op.

Captain No-mates

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Yeah? Well, I don't think so, op.

please do not disagree with the op in byob. this is the chill forum.

alnilam

I like this jett but pls give some usage examples

google THIS

alnilam posted:

I like this jett but pls give some usage examples

"It smells like a bag of pickled assholes in here."

"Please stop behaving like a bag of pickled assholes."

"I could really go for a bag of pickled assholes right now."

"Igor, help with the bags of pickled assholes." "Soitenly. You take the blonde, I'll take the one in the toiben."

etc.

really the sky's the limit

tradjik

Jett posted:

"Igor, help with the bags of pickled assholes." "Soitenly. You take the blonde, I'll take the one in the toiben."

lol

AARO

by Lowtax
Louis CK did 9/11

google THIS

bumpin like a bag of pickled assholes bumps you in the arm and leaves a thin layer of slime and you don't feel clean for the rest of the day no matter how much you wash it

Lil Cunty

Jett posted:

bumpin like a bag of pickled assholes bumps you in the arm and leaves a thin layer of slime and you don't feel clean for the rest of the day no matter how much you wash it

tbh the pickling process seems like it should make the assholes relatively sanitary

feel like maybe a bag of finely aged assholes would be nastier

or even a bag of fresh, piping hot assholes

google THIS

WD-40 posted:

tbh the pickling process seems like it should make the assholes relatively sanitary

feel like maybe a bag of finely aged assholes would be nastier

or even a bag of fresh, piping hot assholes

there's a strong enough stigma tho, think of how most people (americans at least) react to pickled pig's feet, or i guess just about anything pickled that isn't a cucumber

Lil Cunty

Jett posted:

there's a strong enough stigma tho, think of how most people (americans at least) react to pickled pig's feet, or i guess just about anything pickled that isn't a cucumber

I dunno man I'm an American AND a patriot and I love all pickles

Except pickled beets they taste like sour dirt

e: also I think pickled assholes would be impossible to tell apart from pickled squid

google THIS

the committee acknowledges wd-40's concerns but we're sticking with pickled

tradjik

how bout tickled

google THIS

tradjik posted:

how bout tickled

that would be a good positive counterpart to the original

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

tradjik posted:

how bout tickled

:aaaaa:

Lil Cunty

Jett posted:

the committee acknowledges wd-40's concerns but we're sticking with pickled

I thank the committee for acknowledging my concerns and will now throw my support behind

tradjik posted:

how bout tickled

google THIS

BYOB 8.2: A bag of tickled assholes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Jett posted:

google THIS

Jett posted:

it's...it's beautiful :stare:

Pedantra

by Lowtax
^^^ reminder, this guy thinks fart gently caress hell is unpleasant but that he, jett, isnt to the point that fart gently caress hell causes an actual problem here for vaguely disrupting the concentration it requires him to come up with this stuff he posts

google THIS

Pedantra posted:

^^^ reminder, this guy thinks fart gently caress hell is unpleasant but that he, jett, isnt to the point that fart gently caress hell causes an actual problem here for vaguely disrupting the concentration it requires him to come up with this stuff he posts

that sentence started out coherent but you lost me after the third comma

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Jett posted:

of - an important preposition without which the entire phrase would fall flat

a bag pickled rear end in a top hat conjurs images of an rear end in a top hat pickled by way of a bag just fine, much like barrel aged whiskey or sun dried tomatoes

emmie

Jett posted:

that sentence started out coherent but you lost me after the third comma

it's grammatically correct

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

a bag pickled rear end in a top hat conjurs images of an rear end in a top hat pickled by way of a bag just fine, much like barrel aged whiskey or sun dried tomatoes

Whiskey aged of barrel.
Tomatoes dried of sun.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Whiskey aged of barrel.
Tomatoes dried of sun.

yes

google THIS

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Whiskey aged of barrel.
Tomatoes dried of sun.

chinese restaurant menus am i right

Musclebabe

I want your slide trombone in my brass section
I'm in agreement, but I also like saying "a can of smashed assholes" because of the alliterative qualities the phrase offers.

vapoursquid

none other
get your government regulation out of my metaphors you pickle filled assholes

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
I'll tickle my sour pickle on your rear end in a top hat

alnilam

WD-40 posted:

e: also I think pickled assholes would be impossible to tell apart from pickled squid

It's true, most "calamari" in the us is actually sliced pig rectum

Pro Target

yheah its really funny. it reminds me of my favorite Angry Video Game nerd put-downjs of games such as "the biggest diarrhea poo poo of a FUCKER" and "A lump of loving dog turd"

Pro Target

hey... you chocolated-coated crate of gently caress. its time to go home!

Pro Target

Minty-fresh failtard in a goddamn assbus

Pro Target

Yeah. thats really loving interesting you PussyFlange

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

im glad someone is finally bringingback the 2004 gbs trend of puttingrandom words together to own people

• Locked thread