Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
Sorry for the delay! Went to Fan Expo in Toronto today with my wife to get some inspiration - ended up learning I should not go to Fan Expo because people there are scary! Also I wrote some of this up on my phone and the Awful app lost it sooo I rewrote it! Better!

---

“Alright folks, welcome to the four hundred and forty-eighth opening of the Gate! I hope you front-row ticketholders are ready for some carnage, because our aspiring Topseekers are up against Floor 1: The Mudgoblin Horde! Never fear, they can’t get out - may not even really exist - but they can sure as hell get to our contestants! Fun fact: Almost one sixth of all Topseekers have perished within the first two floors!”

“Obviously one of our contestants has done his studies - lizardman Sevin Cazzuale has taken stock of these goblins and barks out orders, giving his nearby allies a heads up (nice roll - +1 to Accuracy for alla’y’all this turn and next. Good thing too, or else lots of you would have missed!). He deftly avoids a goblin’s spear, skewering it with his rapier.”

“Our resident test-golem Character does what he does best - punch! Ignoring several blows, he raises his fists and crushes a goblin - who promptly splatters into a pile of mud! (Character takes 3 damage and smushes a goblin but good.)

“Though Azura looks slight, she’s got some power in them arms - she casually dodges and bats aside several spears, finally grabbing one attacker bodily with phantasmal arms and clubbing its allies to death. The flowers and the pillars around her are streaked with muddy fluid - she’s a real wrecking machine!” (Decent roll - and they’re just goblins, after all!)

“Certainly one of our more exotic contestants, Valthax the… Pie Lord Karen I’m not saying that seems to be working some sort of peculiar magic! Whatever he’s doing, he should probably have gotten out of the way first - he’s getting eaten alive out there! There’s rhubarb filling everywhere! It’s really hard to tell whether that’s a bad thing or n- what’s this!? His spell has taken hold - the nearest dozen goblins vanish in a haze of steam, leaving behind three beautiful pies! Unorthodox!” (Valthax takes 7 damage, but creates 3 Apple Pies - each one is good for 5 HP - and there’s no max HP. Let’s say that you can eat one and attack the same turn but it’ll drop your Accuracy by 1, shall we?)

“Pat Miyagi may look old and creepy, but he sure knows his way around a fight! He is absolutely surrounded by goblins but he weaves like a reed in a storm! Look at that: He just stole a goblin’s spear right out of his hand and laid him out flat with a sweep! This old-timer has got some moves! (You dodged 5 attacks, you pro you.)

“Our Dwarvish representation looks a bit lost in there - his pack is a bit worse for the wear, with bottles spilling everywhere, but so far he’s not taken any seriou- Yikes, spoke too soon! A spear to the shoulder could be a run-ender. At least that seems to have lit a fire under him: the little guy is going crazy out there with a metal tankard, caving in some poor gobbo’s head. Mud everywhere.” (Bofur takes 6 damage.)

“Our gentleman skeleton has just decapitated himself. Not the first suicide, but certainly the fa- oh, I spoke to soon, our magical consultants have informed me that Percy here was trying for some sort of Terror effect but whiffed it. Tough luck, boney! A thrown spear knocks the skull from his hands. Don’t lose your head in there! (Percy takes 4 damage.)

---

At this point you’ve noticed something a little off about these goblins - they’re made of mud. Your weapons are covered with it, your clothes are covered with it, and you have a bit in your mouth. The second thing you notice is that they seem to keep coming - as a matter of fact, you see one coalcese out of the mud near one of your allies (?). One of the goblins looks a little different from the rest.

As you watch him, a bolt of green energy flies from the staff into a batch of flowers and out clambers an armed goblin. He spies you watching him, and he bolts!

---

Same deal as last time! To answer Obscil - pick one Talent, Skill or Ability each turn, but you can definitely change your mind before I make my post if you decide against it - I'll just drop you in the action order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

:supaburn:

Pat Miyagi tries to use acrobatics to get out of the mudgoblins and go after Dear Leader!
http://orokos.com/roll/217887: 1d20+2 3

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
I will chase after the different goblin and use my talent Duel challenge to force him to fight me. Roll: 4!! My talent works.

"Dear compatriots, do not interfere with this honorable duel!" No seriously don't even try, my talent prevents outside interference on the duel.

Obscil fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Aug 31, 2014

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Obscil posted:

I will chase after the different goblin and use my talent Duel challenge to force him to fight me. Roll: 4!! My talent works.

"Dear compatriots, do not interfere with this honorable duel!" No seriously don't even try, my talent prevents outside interference on the duel.

Oh boy!

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Pat Miyagi tries to use acrobatics to get out of the mudgoblins and go after Dear Leader!

Oh, boy!

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Aug 31, 2014

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
By the way, one of my skills is dueling, so can I use my dueling skill as an attack during one of my duels? Or should I just use my dueling skill instead of my accuracy to roll for my abilities?

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Obscil posted:

By the way, one of my skills is dueling, so can I use my dueling skill as an attack during one of my duels? Or should I just use my dueling skill instead of my accuracy to roll for my abilities?

Um, sure to either one I suppose!

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

dog kisser posted:

Oh boy!

Oh, boy!

Well technically I was just running after the dude before the duel was given. So I guess just have me flail around aimlessly since I miserably failed?

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Well technically I was just running after the dude before the duel was given. So I guess just have me flail around aimlessly since I miserably failed?

I'll write something that makes sense, doncha fret!

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Name - Bofan Burmud

Health - 14 http://orokos.com/roll/217581
Armor - 11 http://orokos.com/roll/217583
Accuracy - +1

Abilities - "Cleaning Chemical Disaster", "Right Hook of the Drunk", and "Acid Surprise"
Talent - Can brew alcohol anywhere, anytime, with anything.

Cleaning Chemical Disaster
*Sees caster Gobbo*
"A little of Markoth's Magical Scrubber and Pauline's Dirt Destroyer mixed with a bit of bleach. Take this ya dirty gobbo!"

12+(5? Alchemy)+1(accuracy) = 13(18?)

Grognan fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Aug 31, 2014

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Food. That was all these goblins were. All they shall ever be. But first... to recover.

roll speedeating, 1d20+5 to eat apple pies. Rolled 9 http://orokos.com/roll/217902

How many pies do I eat?

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

Percy dusts off his clothes and re-attaches his skull to the rest of his body. He makes a mental note to take aim before doing the same thing again in the future.

The muddy spear was a wake-up call for him. He intends to make it to the top, but realizes the challenge is too big for a single skeleton. If he wants to even stand a chance, he needs to use those around him like his tools.

As he scans the battlefield he sees an old man swarmed by goblins. He's dodging them just fine for now, but how much longer will he survive? Percy lifts a bony finger, points it at the goblins, and falls back into old habits...

"Hey. HEY! OBJECTION! You can't gang up on people like that! Five on one is highly unfair, and furthermore goes against article five, section B of the book of-" Percy prattles on, and on, and on.

Percy K. Buckminster, esq. - Health 18/22 Armor 12 Accuracy 1
Objection!: 1d20 + Debating + Accuracy + Boost = 8 (http://orokos.com/roll/217913, forgot to include the +1 from the leadership boost)

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Wait a second. Your bonus for this should be +5 not +2.

dog kisser posted:

For a skill check roll a d20 - being trained in a skill gives +5 to rolls involving chosen skills.

Also, my leadership thing only applies to accuracy.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Alllrighty lets nip this in the bud - thinkin' about it last night, you cannot add your Skills bonus to your Abilities. It'll throw the math outta whack! Skills aren't for direct attacks, they're more for indirect benefits. For example, Obscil, I'd say that your Dueling skill is more related to getting people to duel with you without your Talent as well as knowing the proper dueling protocol.

With that in mind I propose the following changes:

Zybourne Clock posted:

Percy K. Buckminster, esq. - Health 18/22 Armor 12 Accuracy 1
Objection!: 1d20 + Debating + Accuracy + Boost = 6 (http://orokos.com/roll/217913, forgot to include the +1 from the leadership boost)

Grognan posted:

Cleaning Chemical Disaster
12+(5? Alchemy)+1(accuracy)+1(from Leadership boost)= 14(18?)

HiHo ChiRho posted:

http://orokos.com/roll/217887: 1d20+5 6

May as well get this stuff sorted out now and really set the distinctions between Talents, Skills and Abilities. This is a learning process (for me too cause I'm just makin' it up!)

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Name - Fletch Capgras
Race - Doppelganger
Class - Rogue Myth
Health - HP: 20
Armor - AP: 13
Accuracy - +1
Skills - Myth/legend expert, keen observer, social maneuvering
Abilities -
Shapeshifter: He can morph his body to become anything reasonably humanoid in size and shape that he can visually observe, including other fantastic races, but not take on their magical traits or personal knowledge.
Going incognito: The flipside of being able to look like anyone or anything is being able to look like nothing special, generic, anonymous. Blend in, fade away, become lost in the background.
Never unarmed: Talons like razorblades, chitinous hammerfists, unnaturally swollen muscle masses and jutting bone spikes and are just a few of the grotesque offensive abilities developed over the preternaturally long life of a rogue doppelganger. (the more successful the attack roll, the more extreme and bizarre the shapeshifting attack)
Talent - Mirror Match: By tapping deep into the power of his mythic heritage, Fletch can become a true duplicate of his target of observation with all their skills and abilities, Shang Tsung-style.
Motto - *sigh* "Yes, you're seeing double."
AI Action - Moving unseen is Fletch's greatest asset, and he uses his shapeshifting abilities to anonymously observe a situation as much as possible before calculating a swift, if dramatic action to eliminate his foes.
Mystery - abandoned, Paridon, omen, portentiously, guide
Mystery II: weapon and animal - shillelagh and fylgja (mountain lion)

McSpanky fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Aug 31, 2014

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Wouldn't the superpower be better served as a coinflip to cut out the unneeded rolling?

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

djw175 posted:

Wouldn't the superpower be better served as a coinflip to cut out the unneeded rolling?

In the interest of secrecy I will just say nope!

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

dog kisser posted:

In the interest of secrecy I will just say nope!

Well looks like it doesn't matter. :v:

Azura tries to channel her demon into her legs, but he's decided he'd be a bastard lately.

Superspeed: 1d4 1

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

“Aha, it looks like they found the Mud Shaman! This sneaky little bugger is the key to this whole mess. If they don’t catch ‘im, it’s all ove- oh, what’s this?”

---

Scott Daruul loved this poo poo. The blood and carnage of the first floor really got him all jazzed up, but he’d seen enough of these to know something was different this time. That lizardman, Sevin, had gotten a weird look in his eye - and the flower petals around him were blowing away as though he was emitting a gale.

Through the loudspeakers, his voice came amplified. “GOBLIN,” - the Shaman slammed to a stop, as though hitting a wall, and whirled to face him - “YOUR OPPONENT IS ME. RUNNING IS UNBECOMING.” The Shaman gestured wildly, trying to pull away, but try as they may no goblins could approach either opponent. Scott hollered along with his friends. Now it was getting good! (You got a lock! No one is interrupting this show. 4 Rounds until Talent recharges.)

---

“Old Man Miyagi is in trouble! Whatever technique he was trying there blew up in his face when he slipped on that pile of mud (mudgoblin innards?) - he’s down on his back and taking fire! Looks like all the skill in the world can’t trump pure dumb luck!" (Yowza - you’re Prone and took 10 damage. Used up all your dodging last time!)

“Our other little man Bofan seems to be cooking something up - he’s weaving in between those pillars mixing up some sort of concoction with vials from his pack. Oh, he’s saying something - angling for sponsor dollars, is he? I always prefered Shmendrick’s Cleanful Cloud to Markoth’s but I cannot argue with the results! The mixture billows out in every direction, sending suds and sparkles and scrubbing bubbles in every direction, tearing through goblins like acid and cleaning up any stray mud piles in the area.” (B-b-b-b-bonus damage vs. mudgoblins)

“That horrible little pie man Valthax is now - cannibalizing (?) the goblin (?) apple pies! Have you ever seen anything like it!? It’s sick! He’s put two whole pies in his sweet, sticky maw and he’s just chewing and swallowing - where is it GOING!? Thank the gods that goblins are chasing him away from his foul repast!" (Valthax gains 10 HP from eating 2 pies - remember you don’t have a Max HP - leaving 1 left over.)

“Uncanny! Percy has picked up his skull, reattached it with a flourish, and now seems to be striding across the battlefield towards the wounded and beset Miyagi. Now he’s raising his finger - some sort of incantation? Karen get me audio Gods above, he’s lecturing them! And more to the point, it’s working! They’ve stopped their attack on Miyagi! And now they’re coming after him! His poor hat is in tatters!” (Your rolls aren’t so great! Percy takes 6 damage. Could have been much worse, though.)

“Our sole female representation seems to be trying to draw out some sort of inner energy reserve - she’s got herself balanced precariously on one of the pillars, chanting - but given the unreproducible curse she just uttered it must not have worked. And the hesitation cost her a bleeding tear on her thigh - courtesy of a smelly gobbo. (Azura takes 3 damage. 4 Rounds until Talent recharges.)

“And then there’s Character. He walked forward in a straight line, hit a pillar, turned right, walked straight, hit a pillar, turned right, saw a goblin, and kicked a muddy hole straight through his torso. Good boy, Character - is what I would be saying had he not been harassed by goblin spears the entire journey. (Character takes 7 damage. Good boy, Character.)

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Sep 3, 2014

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

I am using my pastrymancy skill to try to thin out the goblins pursuing me, into more delicious, delicious pie.

roll 1d20+5=19 http://orokos.com/roll/218329

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Mike Gallego posted:

I am using my pastrymancy skill to try to thin out the goblins pursuing me, into more delicious, delicious pie.

roll 1d20+5=19 http://orokos.com/roll/218329

Skills are for non-combat usage - though monster death may occur as a side effect of said usage, as in the first time you used it. For straight up attacking, use Abilities.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Let's go Sevin *clap clap clapclapclap*

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Grognan posted:

Name - Bofan Burmud
Race - Dwarfish, mostly
Class - Alchemist
Health - 14 http://orokos.com/roll/217581
Armor - 11 http://orokos.com/roll/217583
Talent - Can brew alcohol anywhere, anytime, with anything.
"Oi pastry Mayor! Want a bit of kick to your mayhem? I'd love of a taste of your cookin'"

*offering to brew some Gobbo-apple-pie schnapps in return for a pie 'o life*

(Going to scoop some Gobbo mud into a vial if I have the chance)[Alchemy] http://orokos.com/roll/218337 11 (If GM approves non combat actions in a turn)

*Staying away from Gobbos* [never went to gym, ohgod they have spears] http://orokos.com/roll/218338 20

Grognan fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Sep 3, 2014

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
I found a decent image for my character finally. (Although it's stolen from a lovely anime card game.)

I'll use my Sonic Thrust on the goblin shaman. Roll: 10.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

dog kisser posted:

Skills are for non-combat usage - though monster death may occur as a side effect of said usage, as in the first time you used it. For straight up attacking, use Abilities.

Ahhhh, fair enough.

Shame to waste this roll though, so I guess that I continue to run away and try to make more pie. Let's see about an athletics roll of some kind as well, or a running away roll.

Run the gently caress away: 1d20=6 http://orokos.com/roll/218334

Pastrymancy still 19: http://orokos.com/roll/218329

Grognan posted:

"Oi pastry Mayor! Want a bit of kick to your mayhem? I'd love of a taste of your cookin'"

*offering to brew some Gobbo-apple-pie schnapps in return for a pie 'o life*

(Going to scoop some Gobbo mud into a vial if I have the chance)

While the Pie Lord runs for his life, feeling the power of his lesser brethren fill him, he considers this proposal. It is appealing. A good meal requires a proper drink, and what could be more proper than that which fueled him to begin with?

"Very well, distiller. But first... let's deal with these creatures."

SerSpook fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Sep 3, 2014

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Also is it wrong that I already have an idea for my backup character when my current character - who hasn't even made it into the game yet! - gets horribly killed?

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Also is it wrong that I already have an idea for my backup character when my current character - who hasn't even made it into the game yet! - gets horribly killed?

Nah man - you can even swap which character you want to enter first. I just need to get started on actually killing fools.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

I don't think so. My character is doing pretty well, and I've already thought up a backup character.

A quick question, will we ever be able to upgrade our skills? Because I won't get much milage out of a +1 bonus for 2 turns for very long.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Obscil posted:

I don't think so. My character is doing pretty well, and I've already thought up a backup character.

A quick question, will we ever be able to upgrade our skills? Because I won't get much milage out of a +1 bonus for 2 turns for very long.

Long story short - yes, sort of?

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

dog kisser posted:

Nah man - you can even swap which character you want to enter first. I just need to get started on actually killing fools.

Nah, I'll keep Bronan first in line. Daria the Sarcasmancer will be a good second act.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
Do we have +Accuracy or anything right now?

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

goodness posted:

Do we have +Accuracy or anything right now?

Not this turn, no

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

Name - Character (Health: 10 Armor: 16 Accuracy: +1)

Action - 1d20+1 11
Character, feeling the slight chipping of his hard exterior pondered what to do. If gobs going to make contact anyway, might as well give them more. He laid down and proceeded to roll over the gobs. Inwardly he innocently as the warm liquids of the goblins coated his immense body.

goodness fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Oct 6, 2014

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Name - Mr. Pat Miyagi
Health - 13
Armor - http://orokos.com/roll/217560: 1d6 6 + 10 = 16
Accuracy - +1

Mr. Miyagi, incensed at getting so dirty, and gets himself up. He dislikes these mudbeasts very much, and decides to chase after the gobbos going after Percy, looking to smash some sense into these muddy freaks. Or just bash their brains in.

Flyswatter: 1d20+1 10

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

"My hat! My beautiful hat!" the skeleton screams. "You're going to regret that!"

He once again takes his skull from his head - remembers to actually aim it at his target this time- and unleashes an otherwordly, soul-rending howl. (Use Aura of Fear on goblins)

Percy K. Buckminster, esq. - Health 12 Armor 12 Accuracy 1
Aura of Fear: 1d20 = 11 (http://orokos.com/roll/218423)

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Those of you posting your HP/Defense/Name/Attack+Roll in your post, keep doing that! Those not doing that, start doing that.

---

There’s a time in every dwarf’s life for running. Thus far, Bofan had not found it. Up till now, he hadn’t really found any real threat that couldn’t be solved by alcohol in one way or another. These mudgoblins were different - utterly mindless in their pursuit of flesh and blood, they couldn’t be bought off with a round. So Bofan picked his little legs up and ran, cursing his lack of practice all the while.

On the other hand, it turned out he was pretty good at it. Pretty drat good. “Try to catch me, you muddy bastards!” (Bofan takes no damage and grants an additional +1 to Defense to all allies this turn and next [except Sevin, because that would interfere] due to his distracting shenanigans) On the way past a confused-looking gobbo, Bofan manages to scoop a few samples of mud out of its very flesh. It howls and a pack of them take off after him.

---

Sevin tightened his grip on his rapier and faced down his foe. He’d killed tougher men by far in his life, but he knew the tower was a different story. It had its tricks. The Shaman had stopped running - Sevin knew he could feel the magic between them like a taut sinew, pulling him in, but the goblin kept his distance as much as he could. He knew what was coming. Drawing on his reserves, Sevin closed the distance between them with a thunderclap, his blade leading the way...

And crashed into a wall of solidified mud drawn up from the earth in front of the shaman. Leaping back in surprise and pain, he sees the wall dissolve into clods of earth that streaked towards him like missiles. With lightning strikes he cuts them down, but is still pelted painfully with gravel and cobbles. But through the pain he smiles - the Shaman has his hand pressed to his neck, trying desperately to staunch a wound. (Sevin takes 12 damage, but the Shaman is close to death. 3 Rounds until Talent recharges.)

---

Valthax felt nothing but contempt for these creatures. All of them, in fact, but none moreso than the foul goblins. Little more than earth are they, hardly suitable for my lordly palate. Drawing upon the power of his royal lineage, the Pie Lord conjured two further mud-apple pies from the mud and slop left behind by the creatures’ violent deaths. But consuming their blighted flesh - cleansed and purified by pastrymancy, of course - is they key to my ascendance. And only in climbing ever higher will I be able to sup on the flesh of the Lord of this tower… (Valthax makes 2 pies! Same rules as last time, +5HP each, eating them and attacking in the same turn gives you a -1 to Accuracy)

---

Character was a test golem. He was used to taking hits. That didn’t mean he had to enjoy it. Throwing his bulk to the side, he rolled himself on the ground, crushing a score of goblins too slow (or distracted) to get out of the way. Now covered in warm mud, he lay down and looked at the sky, idly making mud angels among the corpses of his foes. (No damage on three attacks courtesy of bonus Defense from Bofan’s crit!)

---

Pulling himself painfully to his feet, Pat Miyagi brushed himself off and looked towards Percy - intentionally or not, the dapper skeleton had probably saved his life. The least he could do was repay the favor. Skipping nimbly over the patches of slick, muddy grass, Miyagi made his way towards Percy, crept up behind an attacking goblin and...

Crushed his filthy head between two powerful hands. “Banzai, you beasts.”

---

With the goblins good and distracted by the sneak attack (and the frantically running and cursing dwarf), Percy raises himself up to his full height filled with righteous indignation (his poor hat!) and unleashes a shriek that fills all goblins within range with fear. They freeze, terror-stricken - then dissolve into sand that blows away on the breeze. (Yay you hit!) They may not truly know the grave, but all beings fear their end.

---

Azura falls off the pillar, unbalanced by the wound, and is set upon by goblins. Immediately, a demonic rage takes hold, and she throws the goblins off with spectral arms. Limping over to the rest of the group, Azura takes a deep breath and emits a blast of blue fire from a spectral demon’s maw. The fire crisps a few goblins to ash and starts a blazing fire in a patch of flowers - though wet and muddy as they are, the group is in little danger of the heat. (Azura takes 7 damage. 3 Rounds until Talent recharges.)

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

"Valthax-San, toss me a pie, please!"

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

Sevin Cazzuale : Health - 13 Armor - 12

"You may have powerful magic, but you lack honor goblin!" I will use hundred strikes, all I need is another hit to kill it.

Hundred Strikes: 11

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Grognan posted:

Name - Bofan Burmud
Race - Dwarfish, mostly
Class - Alchemist
Health - 14
Armor - 11 +1 Defense Accuracy - +1

Bofan is suddenly reminded why people that never run are usually not good at it in an instant.

"Deyrey cridhe! I need to catch my breath."

Throwing together some ingrediants to make a smoke screen for cover
Alchemy 25 (Dice are with me today, goddamn)

Grognan fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Sep 4, 2014

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Grognan posted:

Bofan is suddenly reminded why people that never run are usually not good at it in an instant.

"Deyrey cridhe! I need to catch my breath."

Throwing together some ingrediants to make a smoke screen for cover
Alchemy 25 (Dice are with me today, goddamn)

Yer a wizard Bofan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

"Rest in pieces, mudscum! Many, tiny pieces!" the skeleton yells, still upset about the loss of his hat. His grand entrance to the tower might not have been the smoothest, but he is clearly picking up steam now. With a quick flick of his wrist he unsheathes the sword hidden in his walking cane, and shanks it straight through the nearest mudgoblin's chest. (Lunging blow on mudgoblins)

"If you think this is good, you should see me in the court room!" he quips to none of his teammates in particular, making a mental note to hand out business cards later.

Percy K. Buckminster, esq. - Health 12 Armor 12 Accuracy 1
Lunging blow: 1d20 = 20 (http://orokos.com/roll/218687)

• Locked thread