Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treasure bear

earlier tonight a forums poster said that they were annoyed that a package of theirs had been held for 5 days.

without thinking about the consequences i replied "i would like my package held" or words to that effect

i now know what i did was bad and wrong and i would like to apologise to all those harmed by my careless online posting

i have taken measures to prevent this ever happening again, im not asking for forgiveness, i don't expect it, i just want to say im sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
let's post more carefully online from now on.

FartGhost

if we had to apologize for bad jokes 90% of threads would be this

SIDS Vicious

i lol'd (laughed out louded) at your joke

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Cumt posted:

earlier tonight a forums poster said that they were annoyed that a package of theirs had been held for 5 days.

without thinking about the consequences i replied "i would like my package held" or words to that effect

i now know what i did was bad and wrong and i would like to apologise to all those harmed by my careless online posting

i have taken measures to prevent this ever happening again, im not asking for forgiveness, i don't expect it, i just want to say im sorry

thank you

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

you hosed up

i will never forgive u

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i think the package joke was just kind of mediocre and not really bad or good

GoodbyeTurtles

i'm calling the police because this is Not Okay

google THIS

Seriously guys the bullying in BYOB has got to stop

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
You have nothing to apologize for OP

your post simply showed how to view one's package being held for 5 days as a desirable / positive thing and they should've thanked you for your insight

j883376

Linux Toddler!
I forgive your transgressions against our kind

j883376

Linux Toddler!
Even though you spelled apologize the weird way

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
Be like my nigga Jesus the Christ and forgive

treasure bear

thank you for your kindness but i know i did wrong and it's a long journey to make amends for the harm i did with my bad and wrong joke

treasure bear

j883376 posted:

Even though you spelled apologize the weird way

sorry

SIDS Vicious

cumt is good but i miss the pizza av?

GoodbyeTurtles

the police have been informed, it's in the hands of the law now

treasure bear

Iggy Koopa posted:

cumt is good but i miss the pizza av?

thankyou sid this means a lot

the cumt pizza has been retired as i am focusing on new projects

SIDS Vicious

the pizza looked tasty but also maybe it had cum on it

treasure bear

Iggy Koopa posted:

the pizza looked tasty but also maybe it had cum on it

possibly

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
I dunno if I could forgive you for jizzing on a pizza. That's a waste of perfectly good pie

treasure bear

Ben Smash posted:

I dunno if I could forgive you for jizzing on a pizza. That's a waste of perfectly good pie

i did not cum on the pizza but i am unable to confirm if it was cumt upon or not

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

Cumt posted:

i did not cum on the pizza but i am unable to confirm if it was cumt upon or not

What's the difference? Cumt just has glitter added to it, or something?

Lil Cunty

Ben Smash posted:

i hope so

treasure bear

Ben Smash posted:

i would like to apologize for my something awful forums username

vapoursquid

none other
we're going to have to call in a cyber-bullying expert before things get more out of hand

Captain No-mates

Cumt Did Nothing Wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
I guess a little cumt always makes it a party.

• Locked thread