Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Shrapnig posted:

Next week, lol.

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Shrapnig posted:

Next week, lol.
Oh god damnit, another international break. Had totally forgotten. :negative:

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

There's always an international break after the third weekend, it's the worst

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Hahaha arsefail

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Lovren is the best defender in the barclays english bpl

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

serious gaylord posted:

Hahaha arsefail

Haha this.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

African AIDS cum posted:

Lovren is the best defender in the barclays english bpl

He was quality today op

I'm actually worried we're going to beat the derby total

we're shite.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
haha jesus christ the treatment grealish got

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
Lmao Tottenham. Just lmao.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

There's always an international break after the third weekend, it's the worst

On the plus side I'll be able to work my way into the EPL/NFL RedZone Channel marathons on Sundays.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

That was a tasty round of fixtures and a good weekend for Liverpool.

- Thought Moreno was excellent and was so happy he got that goal. Much better defensive display too.
- Despite missing some good chances I thought Mario was pretty good. Was involved a lot and looked promising.
- Henderson is the first name on the team sheet for me. The amount of tackles and interceptions he makes is unbelievable. The first goal shows everything that makes him great. I'll be very surprised if he's not the next captain.
- Lovren and Sakho don't make me entirely confident but they are brilliant tacklers and made up for every bad pass they made. Would like to see their partnership continue even though that would be a little rough on Skrtel.
- Gerrard had such a terrible first half I thought he'd come off. So many wayward passes and he looked so loving slow. Big improvement in the second half though and was defensively very good all game. He had a slow start to the season last year and a lot of supporters were saying he should be dropped before going on to have a great season so I won't write him off just yet.
- Mignolet isn't the long term answer in goal for me. Great shot stopper but his distribution is sub-par and he makes bad decisions on when to come off his line.
- Manquillo is great at right back. Defensively very solid and comfortable in possession. Johnson isn't going to have an easy time getting his place back.
- I can't think of a better under twenty player in the world than Sterling. He's that good. Should have scored another goal though and needs to use his left foot more.
- Can looked good when he came on. He's a loving unit for a twenty year old. Markovic on the other hand was extremely subdued. Didn't seem to have any interest in running with the ball and didn't get involved at all.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

corn in the fridge posted:

my favourite part of the match was when robbie earle made a face while saying sonogo during halftime

Lol, this for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

cheese posted:

Oh god damnit, another international break. Had totally forgotten. :negative:
oh FFS!

• Locked thread