Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Ahaha I just now noticed the security guy trying to get him off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

New favorite

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Snodgrass Supreme posted:

guy in the 56 jersey has the exact same beard style I did when I was 15

:stare:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kull the Conqueror posted:

"Are you not entertained?!"

It's Bills/Bengals so I am gonna guess no

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I like to imagine the bottom guy is looking at the top guy

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I cannot tell you how relieved I am that the middle dude changed his mask

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

MAO TSE-TUNGACUNT posted:

brownsfan.gif remains a timeless classic

The perfection of Browns fan is summarizing twenty years of a franchise in less than a second

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

beejay posted:

The whole right half of that crowd fucks up the wave. My favorites are the little girl who gets up way the gently caress too early and the lady in pink that needs a scarf in addition to the snuggie that seems to be so excited she just bounces her hands up and down until it's time to stand.

I like the old guy in white who is having none of this poo poo

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Thoguh posted:

He's too busy shivering because he isn't wearing a snuggie.

haha what a stupid not having snuggie bitch

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ussr posted:

This is old but I very much enjoy this fella...

That is a pretty incredible Randy Savage impression. Got the mannerisms down and everything.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Alouicious posted:

for white people maybe

Rare moment of Mudkiper/Alouicious agreement

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chichevache posted:

Seahulk is the best superfan

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Oh my god the Pro Football Hall of Fame has a Hall of Fans

http://www.profootballhof.com/halloffans.aspx

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Spermy Smurf posted:

I dont think this is what you think it is.

It's a way to book private events (corporate events, parties, whatever) at the NFL Hall of Fame.

It isn't a bunch of pictures of fans that are dressed in neato costumes.

I thought this at first too but...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrel_Man_(Denver_Broncos) posted:

He was the first Broncos fan inducted into the VISA Hall of Fans[1][2]

http://www.nydailynews.com posted:

Forget his as-told-to biography or his upcoming election to a new fan section of the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

You can even see his picture there on the wall

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hot blonde receives pearl necklace, rubs it all over face :quagmire:

Mel Mudkiper fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Oct 12, 2014

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

That's a poster of Treon Harris' accuser

I want to ask why but I know whatever reason there is its terrible

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ever notice how 80% of the people in the crowd of an SEC game look like people who never went to college

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

Hur-hur, people from the south er duum.

Hey are you guys from Atlanta or something because you just got burned

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

stubblyhead posted:

But Georgia Tech's ACC. :confused:

loving ACC ruining my jokes twice now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Badfinger posted:

SO MUCH IS HAPPENING.

h/t The Evster

He just upped the game son

• Locked thread