Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

Gough Suppressant posted:

If it was one of the new jets they'd probably be pleasantly surprised it took a sparrow to down it rather than a cloud/fly/balloon

/oxygen molecule/strong language/abstract concept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

They deny it, of course.

http://www.nestle.com/aboutus/ask-nestle/answers/nestle-chairman-peter-brabeck-letmathe-believes-water-is-a-human-right

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Doctor Spaceman posted:

So The Union Royal Commission is investigating Julia Gillard's bathroom.

:itwaspoo:

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Haters Objector posted:

This is a bad political move. Swinging voters (read: bogans) love the East/West Link. Would have preferred for them to just dodge the issue until the election and scrap it the day after.

E: https://www.facebook.com/hotbreakfast/posts/10152735574829396

Christ almighty.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

shalcar posted:

If whoever managed the money for the last auspol collection is willing to do it again, I'll gladly contribute :tenbucks: x :tenbucks: and I challenge Mills to show he really is as rich as all that to do the same.

In fact, for every dollar Mills donates, I'll match it (up to $275, obviously).

Let's give Anidav a break.

E: or if Anidav has a PayPal or account he can have it transferred into.

I support this product or service.

• Locked thread