Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Samoa Joe is fat.

----

THIS MONTH ON TNA: WHERE WRESTLING MATTERS.

-- TNA may get a deal on Velocity. A channel dedicated to cars.

-- This certainly cannot end well.

-- TNAsylum and Mecca claim Spike TV is losing out for not keeping TNA around.

-- TNA seems to think spending large sums of money to tape in Manhattan is a good idea.

-- Big Bobby is still our champion!

-- Why is Samoa Joe the X-Division champion? HE IS FAT.

-- TNA can't find many people writing positive reviews for their shows, so they have some kid doing it now.

-- THEY HAVE MOVED TO WEDNESDAY NIGHTS.

----

Next TNA PPV: I don't know. Probably a one night only thing.

----

I WAS NOT PAID FOR THIS FOURDOWN PLUG. PLEASE CLICK THE LINK AND MAKE CLETUS HAPPY.

----

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So lets see what is up with supposed Global Force Wrestling partner Toby Keith:

http://wane.com/2014/09/17/fans-say-toby-keith-too-drunk-at-indiana-concert/

Oh. He's getting drunk before his concerts. Even when TNA goes under, I hope GFW takes its place and is just as bad.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
We just need Josh Matthews.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Just a heads up, I'll post the TNA Discussion thread for October after tonight's show.

• Locked thread