Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

I sold all my MARPAT poo poo to some paintballing teenagers for almost 2K in 08. Only old USMC poo poo I still have is the EGA I got at graduation and eye-pro that I use when I have to edge my yard. Feels good

Po-leece that hedgeline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

psydude posted:

I have all this multicam poo poo that's utterly useless. Maybe I should sell it on eBay to questionable individuals from Central Asia so I can afford the next payment on my sweet GT-500 that I financed at 27%.

Ebay says the combat shirts go for ~$100 and the pants ~$250, if unused. Dunno what else you can keep that people would actually want. Tasty ebay camelbaks?

iceslice
May 20, 2005

Justin Tyme posted:

Ebay says the combat shirts go for ~$100 and the pants ~$250, if unused. Dunno what else you can keep that people would actually want. Tasty ebay camelbaks?

Army combat shirts are the biggest pieces of garbage. I rocked the Crye ones, one with the forarms cut off and one unmodified. They're worth every single penny. The combat pants on the other hand are pretty awesome, and while they're not as comfortable as not-army expensive stuff, they're more durable.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i sold all my uniforms and remaining TA-50 to some dumbfuck libertarian survivalist nutjobs after i got out. they drove 3 hours one way to my town to pay 4 times what it was all worth :feelsgood:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

iceslice posted:

Army combat shirts are the biggest pieces of garbage. I rocked the Crye ones, one with the forarms cut off and one unmodified. They're worth every single penny. The combat pants on the other hand are pretty awesome, and while they're not as comfortable as not-army expensive stuff, they're more durable.

The pants are worth $300. Good value.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

iceslice posted:

You're talking ACUs? Because I have a set hanging up right now in my closet that I'd be more than willing to sell on ebay or w/e

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
drat, I need to find some idiots to buy my poo poo. Daddy needs some new brake pads.

And bushings. And fasteners. And lots of other stupid poo poo.

calmasahinducow
Oct 31, 2004
i am a pirate of the high seas

Justin Tyme posted:

Where are you finding these prices? I'm not seeing anyone bid on new combat pants above $50...

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

You're talking ACUs? Because I have a set hanging up right now in my closet that I'd be more than willing to sell on ebay or w/e

Combat shirt, not ACU poo poo. New ACU tops are like $50-70 at most.

iceslice
May 20, 2005

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

No, there are Multi-Cam combat pants (that take the same knee pads as Crye) the Army issues to guys deploying.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

I sold all my MARPAT poo poo to some paintballing teenagers for almost 2K in 08. Only old USMC poo poo I still have is the EGA I got at graduation and eye-pro that I use when I have to edge my yard. Feels good

yea kid, see these pants? they got that ega in the pattern. see those holes in the knees? they double reinforced them so they lasted an extra week before they blew out. also i pissed in em a bit and there may be some shitstains but hey, youre gonna look super fuckin legit on the paintball field. ooragh

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

yea kid, see these pants? they got that ega in the pattern. see those holes in the knees? they double reinforced them so they lasted an extra week before they blew out. also i pissed in em a bit and there may be some shitstains but hey, youre gonna look super fuckin legit on the paintball field. ooragh

You forgot the giant hole in the crotch.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

also the inch of loose tobacco from breaking cigarettes in your pocket by accident and there's no way you can get it all out of the pocket no matter how much you try

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

also the inch of loose tobacco from breaking cigarettes in your pocket by accident and there's no way you can get it all out of the pocket no matter how much you try

that and the bag of sunflower seeds that broke open in your pocket. a dozen times through the wash and they're still falling out.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
how the gently caress did all of you forget the jizz stains?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mike-o posted:

lol if you dont save wet wipes from MREs for tactical jizz placement

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Those are for tactical shits. loving six hour squad reaction lanes.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

lol wrong thread

Nostalgia4Butts fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Sep 18, 2014

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

lol wrong thread

Check your fire!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

zombie303 posted:

Check your fire!

bitch im a civilian right now ill fire wherever i want

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

bitch im a civilian right now ill fire wherever i want

dick pics on chandler's facebook page

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

just blast your load into the dirt bro its not that hard to do

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

dick pics on chandler's facebook page
you won't do it

no balls

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

just blast your load into the dirt bro its not that hard to do

portashitter jerkin, dude

also what was that quote about some general not wanting soldiers to spill their seed on an infertile desert wasteland? gently caress i can't remember it or find it.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mike-o posted:

also what was that quote about some general not wanting soldiers to spill their seed on an infertile desert wasteland? gently caress i can't remember it or find it.

that was anne frank fanfic iirc

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

you won't do it

no balls

as far as i know i still hold a commission so yeah no balls until they actually send me my walking papers then it's

1. resign commission
2. redwood forests of throbbing veiny cocks on the chandler page
3. enjoy facebook ban

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

That guy is such a piece of poo poo.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I really feel bad for army people that have to put up with this poo poo.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Mike-o posted:

Isn't that the bible?

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

calmasahinducow posted:

Where are you finding these prices? I'm not seeing anyone bid on new combat pants above $50...

You're right, I must have been remembering the total for the 2 together. Or prices went way down from when I checked a year ago or so.

TheAlphaChaser
May 12, 2013
TRADOC in Review- 3/10 would not bang

ROTC- gay
ABOLC- gayer (except tank night fire)
Recon school- actually p tite
Ranger- king gay
MLOC- nice...and good

Bye Benning see you in hell

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
A generous review.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
did you see anansi and did you tell him to get hosed

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mike-o posted:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Mike-o posted:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
anansi was a gip mass hallucination

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Mike-o posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister