Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

GreenMeat posted:

That's the first thing I thought of when I visited. North Flint is gully as gently caress. At least there's a lake close by for corpse disposal.

Just let your mom live in your dorm room in whatever school you get accepted to that isn't in loving Michigan,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

GreenMeat posted:

I tried to get her to move to AZ or HI, but she won't. She has never lived anywhere else and I guess she wants to hang out to watch all her friends die.

Tell her it's that or homelessness, you gave 20+ years to uncle sam, you ain't giving the rest away to anyone else and then wave a flag real hard in the air a-la Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I sold all my MARPAT poo poo to some paintballing teenagers for almost 2K in 08. Only old USMC poo poo I still have is the EGA I got at graduation and eye-pro that I use when I have to edge my yard. Feels good

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

fat people are the worst and deserve to be discriminated against

• Locked thread