Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

who the gently caress in gip is still stupid enough to be in the army

they should be banned for not being smart enough to get the gently caress out

They won't let me leave :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Holy poo poo, we actually have one who is going to hit retirement?

Is there anyone else?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
My IDES tracker says 105 days if I don't have to appeal.

Jesus I hope that's right.

gently caress the army.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
gently caress yeah.

There's some free school and a ton of other free poo poo right there.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
We were told to change into civilian clothes after graduation by our drill sergeants, then told to stay in ASUs until we got home or to our next duty station by our dickheaded commander.

gently caress that poo poo, got changed in the shitter at the airport, my wife then got me a couple of beers that I got pretty hammered off, and flew home in comfort. Some dude was on the same flight as me, stayed in his ASUs, got majorly butthurt he couldn't drink. Made a scene when he didn't get automatically upgraded to business class. Whiny fuckface he was.

Had to do AT level 1 again today, and when they were talking about travelling in uniform, they said it was down to individual commands on whether to travel in uniform or not. gently caress you army, I'll make that choice myself, thanks.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

3rdEyeDeuteranopia posted:

Aren't you supposed to get a sponsor if you are going to Korea? I'm about to run out of time before I leave and no email yet.

Korea is a hard core clusterfuck.

If you get a sponsor, you'll probably end up in a different unit or he'll PCS or be in jail by the time you get there.

That fuckin place.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

McSpatula posted:

Find a juicy girl, I bet she knows your post inside and out. Just don't lick the tires.

No poo poo, juicy girls knew when we had field exercises coming up, when we had alerts, all the good poo poo.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
A generous review.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Having been dicking around in our training room for the last couple of months, I have discovered this:

S1 is loving useless.

Don't even gently caress around with brigade.

Go straight to your post level people. Now, their departments can get a little crazy. I know for something like this at Benning I'd go see the retirement people -- go figure.

Failing that, because you are leaving those asshats and it's time sensitive, just walk straight into IG with reg in hand and throw a motherfucker under the bus.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Speaking of gay cav, our unit picked up a brand new priv.

Who went to OSUT like 4 blocks away.

Looks like his dicking started even earlier than normal. Poor bastard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Unlike anansi, this guy actually exists.

Like anansi, he might be a total dicksack, but I can't confirm that yet.

• Locked thread