Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp

THS posted:

wow athletics is loving gross.. yet another reason why its more logical to stay inside and pursue pursuits of the mind

yeast infections in your fat folds are gross too nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Fandyien posted:

lol i've only ever seen this from a distinctly different angle in a different place. this poor fucker ran like an entire marathon like this???

just imagine his dongle flopping around for 26 miles in his own filth, spreading it across his nether regions like some kind of lovely picasso knockoff

he gets to the end, finally gets cleaned up, then has to go on 3 or 4 different antiobiotics to deal with the raging infection in his urethra

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

ArtIsResistance posted:

dont listen to this retard and exercise yw

Seriously, humans are meant to be active. Eating healthy and exercising is important.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

just imagine his dongle flopping around for 26 miles in his own filth, spreading it across his nether regions like some kind of lovely picasso knockoff

he gets to the end, finally gets cleaned up, then has to go on 3 or 4 different antiobiotics to deal with the raging infection in his urethra

so did he at least get first place?

I mean if you're not gonna even win it why the gently caress would you stay in it like that?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
so the bloody nipples thing: how is it ive just never heard of or met anyone aware of it in my decade+ of running? is it people who have never worn underarmor/spandex before? amateur runners who try to look cool for their first big race? do they have some kind of rare disease?

how do they train for X hours per day prepping for a race and not think, "drat, this bleeding nipples issue is something i should get looked at before the big race!"?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Al Borland posted:

so did he at least get first place?

I mean if you're not gonna even win it why the gently caress would you stay in it like that?

now im imagining him dejectedly, exhaustedly staggering to the finish line, an hour after the last finishers

he slows to a walk, his dried waste cracking off and falling to the ground with each step

right as he takes stock of his situation and begins to ponder how he's going to not ruin his new mazda miata's upholstery, his buddy comes up behind him. "great job, fred! good hustle!" he exclaims as he slaps his buddy squarely on the rear end *splat*

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

imagine if your nipples were bleeding during a marathon and then you also poo poo your pants

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

now im imagining him dejectedly, exhaustedly staggering to the finish line, an hour after the last finishers

passing by water stations yelling "don't hand me the cup, just fling it at my crotch"

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

THS posted:

imagine if your nipples were bleeding during a marathon and then you also poo poo your pants

as i said im totally unaware of this bleeding nips thing but making GBS threads your pants while running is totally a thing and i know one guy who was just out training one day running in the boonies and had to poo poo so he just fired away

i asked him why he didnt just stop and drop it in a bush and hes like "dude that would have wrecked my 4th mile split what are you talking about"

runners are gross

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

as i said im totally unaware of this bleeding nips thing but making GBS threads your pants while running is totally a thing and i know one guy who was just out training one day running in the boonies and had to poo poo so he just fired away

i asked him why he didnt just stop and drop it in a bush and hes like "dude that would have wrecked my 4th mile split what are you talking about"

runners are gross

i mean i guess if you are close to finishing its better to say "i poo poo my shorts but i made my goal" than "i poo poo my shorts and i decided to quit"

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

ebola?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

so the bloody nipples thing: how is it ive just never heard of or met anyone aware of it in my decade+ of running? is it people who have never worn underarmor/spandex before? amateur runners who try to look cool for their first big race? do they have some kind of rare disease?

how do they train for X hours per day prepping for a race and not think, "drat, this bleeding nipples issue is something i should get looked at before the big race!"?

new fabric, new posture, back-to-back races, who knows. once it starts it gets bloody fast even if it never happened before

maybe you run with weenies or only with women if you've never heard of guys getting rubbed raw because it's really common

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Comes down to just the right amount of sweat (not too much, not too little), type of fabric, and how loose it is. It happens :shrug:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i already have tender nips i bet this hurts a LOT

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
if thats what happens to nips imagine running a marathon in thoise mesh lined swimming shirts

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

THS posted:

i mean i guess if you are close to finishing its better to say "i poo poo my shorts but i made my goal" than "i poo poo my shorts and i decided to quit"

yeah lets just say the 4th mile was not his last lol

you irl posted:

new fabric, new posture, back-to-back races, who knows. once it starts it gets bloody fast even if it never happened before

maybe you run with weenies or only with women if you've never heard of guys getting rubbed raw because it's really common

haha the guy who is used to his nips bleeding because his shirt rubs them raw calls me a weenie

lmbo

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

haha the guy who is used to his nips bleeding because his shirt rubs them raw calls me a weenie

lmbo

my nips don't bleed, i soak them in brine to toughen them up like that boxer did with his face, before each run i take a cheese grater to them to check their toughness

u weenie

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

runners are gross

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
drink water, don't overexert yourself, eat plenty of leafy greens and veggies and try to avoid acidic foods.

this will all help you not to throw up op

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

MOOBS! posted:

people that run constantly are loving disgusting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhqZcGcwYV8

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

1gnoirents posted:

why was the FiB thread canned, I mean come on

because it was 5 weird and insane posters who made up 80% of the thread

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
actually it got canned because a bunch of posters who never posts in GBS came in from fyad on a mission to poo poo up the thread until all the posters left it

before then it was the most active thread in gbs lol

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

enzeen posted:

that cant be real

It is; runners get bloody nipples because their running-shirts rub them raw, and then rub them bloody. It's like sandpaper.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

you irl posted:

also it's nice to have a forums poster with a seemingly infinite supply of male nipples-related imagery

pls don't kinkshame

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
You haven't exercised until you fall into a heap from exhaustion while puking and making GBS threads your pants like a tetra-pak someone stepped on.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

2 days since last puke :yotj:
I think my body is finally getting used to the idea of doing exercise

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

enzeen posted:

that cant be real

Helpimscared posted:

What the hell was this guy doing to cause this?

fatties spotted

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lmbo

look at this fatty doubling down (his fave thing to order btw)

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

op, spinning isn't just running in circles til you're dizzy you big goofball! What a goober!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fissure_of_the_nipple

• Locked thread