Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

wow athletics is loving gross.. yet another reason why its more logical to stay inside and pursue pursuits of the mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

imagine if your nipples were bleeding during a marathon and then you also poo poo your pants

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

as i said im totally unaware of this bleeding nips thing but making GBS threads your pants while running is totally a thing and i know one guy who was just out training one day running in the boonies and had to poo poo so he just fired away

i asked him why he didnt just stop and drop it in a bush and hes like "dude that would have wrecked my 4th mile split what are you talking about"

runners are gross

i mean i guess if you are close to finishing its better to say "i poo poo my shorts but i made my goal" than "i poo poo my shorts and i decided to quit"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i already have tender nips i bet this hurts a LOT

• Locked thread