Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
ladyboy pancake
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

Please get over whatever mental blocks are keeping you from enjoying the full range of feelings and sensations that the world has to offer you and become a better person. The person you're hurting most is yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

eh

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

What if its not ironic

ladyboy pancake
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.

then please see a psychologist.

Don Tacorleone
Apr 2, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

ladyboy pancake posted:

Please get over whatever mental blocks are keeping you from enjoying the full range of feelings and sensations that the world has to offer you and become a better person. The person you're hurting most is yourself.

Psh, whatever

ladyboy pancake
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.

Actually that goes for everyone. Having a therapist might help all of you get in touch with your emotions.

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

ladyboy pancake posted:

Actually that goes for everyone. Having a therapist might help all of you get in touch with your emotions.

look, self-medication was good enough for our forefathers, its good enough for us

*gargles raghead blood, sips mouthwash*

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryImbOTDXe8

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

lmao whatever nerd

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE
Jun 27, 2008

Undeath is such a drag.

ladyboy pancake posted:

i dont want to touch my emotions, they're fragile and child-like.

geke rowsperg
Oct 6, 2007

"Keke"

ladyboy pancake posted:

At level 8, you get to unlock 'care'...

String Beans
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

But all the cool kids are doing it

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

NO PAPER LEFT

OP sounds like they have wild moods swings and doesn't understand normal human emotion.

Sheng-ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks and become one with all the people.

you know whats cool? A billion dollars

Alejandro Sanchez
Apr 24, 2010

lol if u thingk gbs posters r doing it ironically

amityville anus
Jan 30, 2010

Numbing oneself from external stimuli is an American pastime

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

Just as a person haunted by a ghost exhibits madness, the best of the he-goats, attracted by the many she-goats, engaged in erotic activities and naturally forgot his real business of self-realization

no autistshaming

geke rowsperg
Oct 6, 2007

"Keke"

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

after years of being stuck with only guilt, i finally unlocked hate. it was at this time that i found the somethingawful forums...

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

agreed, numb yourself to the hardness of the world with alcohol instead of irony

bonus hole boy
Aug 28, 2011

ladyboy pancake posted:

i hope making this post helped you on your journey to self-actualization friend

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

If you'd like to be a dear and spend money to change it to something more mature, be my guest

i agree with OP. let's all try to be better people in the future. after we've had a few days to pore over the leaked celebrity nudes to our hearts' content.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You have failed me for the last time, Colonel Pickering.

ladyboy pancake posted:

im gay

Bivens
Jun 23, 2003

die mensch·maschine

it is still considered fashionable to not give a gently caress OP

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

NO PAPER LEFT

Bivens posted:

Has it ever not? It seems to be a trait sought after for many leaders to not have emotions sway their decision making.

Most people in history who have been in touch with their emotions were starving artist and women, who did nothing for the most part.

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012

i want to be a worse person

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012

please tell me what mental blocks i should establish in order to become a terrible poster

BKPR
Nov 11, 2007

i'm the motherfuckin trapezoid

if you don't know the real me, you have no power

BKPR
Nov 11, 2007

sometimes i lay on the floor and cry thinking about how isolated i am form others and how helpless i feel to change that.

i mean

im gay

Bivens
Jun 23, 2003

die mensch·maschine

TOILETLORD posted:

Has it ever not? It seems to be a trait sought after for many leaders to not have emotions sway their decision making.

Most people in history who have been in touch with their emotions were starving artist and women, who did nothing for the most part.

from approximately 2003-2009, irony was out and sincerity was in

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011

Having emotions doesn't matter, it's 2014.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Torka posted:

agreed, numb yourself to the hardness of the world with alcohol instead of irony

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ion Helmet

unempathetic people are for real the worst though

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ion Helmet

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

yea you love to bump the 9/11 is hilarious thread so this thread is about you though

BKPR
Nov 11, 2007

Kyrie eleison posted:

if i respond sincerely to a troll post i might be exiled!

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Bivens posted:

and it always will be because things you give a gently caress about can be used to hurt you

apathy is the strongest armor

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

What if I'm trying to be a stoic sage op?

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Kyrie eleison posted:

on the other hand, overzealous empathy leads to being a crybaby sjw, so it's best to have emotions in moderation

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ion Helmet

LifeSizePotato posted:

on the other hand, overzealous empathy leads to being a crybaby sjw, so it's best to have emotions in moderation

theres nothing empathetic about sjw

Zombie Boat
Feb 2, 2004
Im gonna put cupcakes on your mind

ladyboy pancake posted:

Different

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You have failed me for the last time, Colonel Pickering.

Who looks themselves in a mirror and says "You know what, I'm not empathic."

«4 »