Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

Don't beat your kids, emotional abuse works just as good and doesn't leave a mark

confirmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
instead of spankings i lock my kid in his room w/o dinner

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
a cool trick you can try if you dont want to give spankings is steal your kids nose and dont give it back

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
one neat trick to pwn stupid children: pretend to them you have bad hearing, then take them raising their voice to get you to hear, as raising their voice against you, and yell at them until they cry

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

THE PENETRATOR posted:

one neat trick to pwn stupid children: pretend to them you have bad hearing, then take them raising their voice to get you to hear, as raising their voice against you, and yell at them until they cry

this works my dad did it to me except he actually cant hear :/

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
my moms pro strat to get me to do what she said was to get really sad when i didnt

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

Hey ColdReaches, could you stop posting please? Thanks.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
pro tip spank your kids instead of hitting them on the head with a beer bottle and they wont kill u when they get older and can open ur gun cabinet thats above the tv

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

THE PENETRATOR posted:

pro tip spank your kids instead of hitting them on the head with a beer bottle and they wont kill u when they get older and can open ur gun cabinet thats above the tv

i learned this the hard way and now im dead

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
in this modern internet age give your kids access to twitch.tv and broadcasting software, and then when they dont go to bed on time, call swat on them

Roleplaying Larry posted:

Never before has there been such overwhelming proof that parents should not spank their children.

lol

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
give youre kid a cell phone and when they act up, break it and dont give them another for 2 years

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
if you have a son and he acts up, give him a jimmy tap, and he will be sure to never misbehave again

e: but then he might try it on kids at school so maybe not

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

THS posted:

is there some way we can throw circumcision talk and the ethics of abortion into this discussion

if your 13 year old son gives u the finger, abort him

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
how dare u spank ur child *has no children or lets their children run around the mall screaming and crying for hours brutally pwning every other person in the mall who wish u would die and not have a kid any more*

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

yoder00 posted:

There is a big difference between spanking to correct a child's behavior and beating your kids.

There was a big difference between my dad and my uncle. My dad spanked me four times my whole life, and my uncle would beat the poo poo out of his kids with chains. My dad had children that grew up to be successful and my uncle has meth addicts for children.

this is true

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

420DD Butts posted:

also i love the idea that hitting your kid is the proper response to them trying to stick a fork in an electrical socket. lol what a hosed up goon

yes, the correct response is to let them do it, 100% serious here, i would .

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

420DD Butts posted:

because the only way they're going to learn not to do that is by hitting them. i'm also a fan of hitting kids when they attempt to eat their legos as opposed to stopping them

no problem in letting your kid eat their legos tbh theyre Safe and if youre getting legos for a kid who would attempt to eat them and die, lol, the box says 7 and up, idiot

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

THE PENETRATOR posted:

no problem in letting your kid eat their legos tbh theyre Safe and if youre getting legos for a kid who would attempt to eat them and die, lol, the box says 7 and up, idiot

actually, I am sorry, don't let your kids eat their toys, because then you have to buy them new ones.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Benedick Cuckold posted:

*hits child*

"look if you're not a parent, you just won't understand"

*puts child in headlock, starts kneeing them in the groin repeatedly*

"i mean, when you become a parent, your whole world changes. your priorities shift. even your brain chemistry changes."

*throws child on the ground, child struggles to get up but gets kicked in the face each time and crumples back to the floor*

"having kids was the best thing that ever happened to me. basically, if you haven't experienced the responsibility, don't presume to know what it's like. come back in a few years once you've started a family of your own, and then we'll talk."

*child starts vomiting blood*

dont troll this thread about hitting your kids butts

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
actually i take back my earlier post, i am ok with coldreaches posting itt, just dont kill yourself friend.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Das Boo posted:

Does anyone remember getting vaccines as a kid? Do you remember the abject horror and terrible pain that needle caused you and how much you absolutely dreaded it?
Yeah, it didn't.

needles hurt

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
seems to me that all the people against being slapped on the rear end after a good football game, were brutally and violently owned by authority figures during their formative years
not everyone is like your frigged up parents

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

olin posted:

Parents discipline their kids so they won't take drugs and have sex. But why does it even matter if their kids end up doing these things?

i dont want to be embarrassed by sue at the next pta meeting when she brings up how my 13 yr old daughter is pregnant

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

420DD Butts posted:

what harm are you protecting the child from when you hit them? like, can't you just sit your kid down and explain to them why they shouldn't play with sharp things?

am i missing something here

youre missing the fact that kids will only understand the consequences of their actions if they either complete them, and get owned, or get punished for attempting to complete them

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

THE PENETRATOR posted:

youre missing the fact that kids will only understand the consequences of their actions if they either complete them, and get owned, or get punished for attempting to complete them

however, corporal punishment is not necessary in many cases, but it can be used as a tool if the other punishments do not work.

pro tip: if ur kid eats peanut butter out of the jar, but double-dips with the same spoon, tell them they have to eat the entire jar. they wont do that poo poo again.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

420DD Butts posted:

so the only reason you aren't going on a jihadist crusade is because your parents hit you for attempting to kill the jews? do I only go to class because my parents hit me as a motivator?

is all of life just the culmination of one long beating? this is p deep

good extrapolation A+

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

olin posted:

I recently heard that american teenagers are less sexually active than other countries yet they have the highest pregnancy rate. If that's true shouldn't their just be more emphasis on talking about condoms to kids?

if you teach your kids about sex that is abuse
- american parents

i had 1 sex ed class in junior high where we learned what puberty was and what it did
then in high school freshman year i had 1 more class where we actually learned about sex

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Ebola Roulette posted:

Seems to me that if your kid doesn't understand why walking onto a highway is dangerous they probably don't understand why you're spanking them either.

they understand that youre spanking them because they attempted to walk across the highway but not why that would be bad

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Ebola Roulette posted:

Exactly. You're only teaching them to not to walk into traffic or they'll get hit. By you, not the car. You're not teaching them the danger of cars, you're teaching them to fear you.

a pro tactic would be to only spank your kid in this situation if they tried to do it multiple times after you have prevented them, and then ask them if they understand why you hit them, and open a dialogue so that they can gain an understanding of the consequences of their actions, which would be, getting hit by a car which hurts more than a spank

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i show my kids pics of hipsters i find on the internet and i tell them, if you do x, you will look like this man, and i bet you dont want that because yourfriends will make fun of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
every time my kid does soemthing bad i put another pokemon card in the fire

• Locked thread