Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
You're probably going to end up raising a spoiled whiny pussy who will hate you for the rest of his life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my dad beat me pretty regularly and i ended up perfectly fine

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

King of Internet posted:

You're probably going to end up raising a spoiled whiny pussy who will hate you for the rest of his life

pls don't procreate

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Feranon posted:

pls don't procreate

i wouldn't be too worried about that

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

beatin children is as american as growing up to one day beat your children.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
its only abuse if you get a boner while doing it

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
you need to beat your kid at least once so he grows up with the knowledge and fear that you might do it again. my parents failed to do this and now look at me

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
Don't beat your kids, emotional abuse works just as good and doesn't leave a mark

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
sometimes a kid needs discipline, like after i've had a long day at work and a couple of drinks

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i was never hit as a child and now im gay

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

How are kids supposed to learn to lie properly without the threat of a beating to motivate them?

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
Don't hit your kids

namaste

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Crewmine posted:

sometimes a kid needs discipline, like after i've had a long day at work and a couple of drinks

Lol

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'll just insidiously infect my child iVirtual Oculus with a virus that makes all their fake friends hate them

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I just spank my cock and balls so that by the time my kids are born they will have already learned to behave

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
agreeing with op i was only spanked a few times when I was very little and I turned out to be a giant human being. 420 hit kids everyday.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

This is such an outdated thread spanking is for all ages now

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Iggy Koopa posted:

my dad beat me pretty regularly and i ended up perfectly fine

sid how many times do i have to tell you. that was a horse not your dad

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Children are animals that need to learn the real, physical dangers of loving up.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
Never spank your children, just smile and tell them "no" then explain the deeper meaning behind why what they are doing is wrong using logic they will not understand for another several years as they laugh in your face and continue doing exactly what you politely ask them not to do.

Then keep doing that as they end up doing drugs and knocking up/getting knocked up in their teens while you say "oh kids will be kids a ha ha."

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Sep 1, 2014

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

My dad hit me a bunch and all I learned was to not talk to him ever

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

BKPR posted:

My dad hit me a bunch and all I learned was to not talk to him ever

a good lesson

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

GreatGreen posted:

Never spank your children, just smile and tell them "no" then explain the deeper meaning behind why what they are doing is wrong using logic they will not understand for another several years as they laugh and continue doing exactly what you politely ask them not to do.

on the flip side, they may actually be decent human beings in another several years

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
a good way to teach your children about consequences, without beating them, is to send them to their room, or temporarily take away certain privileges, or things of that nature

granted, though, it's not as satisfying as giving them a good thwack and a lifetime of emotional scars they'll pass on to their own children

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I cuff my kids when they gently caress up. not with enough force to severely hurt them but enough so that they wish they hadn't done that thing they done

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

Benedick Cuckold posted:

a good way to teach your children about consequences, without beating them, is to send them to their room, or temporarily take away certain privileges, or things of that nature

granted, though, it's not as satisfying as giving them a good thwack and a lifetime of emotional scars they'll pass on to their own children

Generally the emotional scars come from a more big picture type situation caused by living in an unstable and emotionally non-supportive household, but luckily that goes hand in hand with parents who think spanking is a good idea so it's all gravy.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

mookface posted:

I cuff my kids when they gently caress up. not with enough force to severely hurt them but enough so that they wish they hadn't done that thing they done

I make my kids smoke a whole carton of cigarettes. Even if I didn't catch them smoking

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
The reason I have sadbrains is because my parents spanked me. - a sadbrain

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

Don't beat your kids, emotional abuse works just as good and doesn't leave a mark

ironically, this

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

mookface posted:

that's still pretty bad and completely unnecessary since it's not as effective as other forms of punishment.

the only reason to do it is because of its relative convenience and the fleeting sense of satisfaction it confers.

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.

King of Internet posted:

lock um in a car and go gamble for awhile.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Relative convenience is a good reason for a lot of things, though.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

confirmed

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
my parents spanked me on the reg, but it was the steel buttplug and hogtying that really messed me up

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

King of Internet posted:

sorry i turned out that way even with the spanking dad

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
My partner was never spanked as a child and now she craves it. Think about that.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
hitting kids is a sign of a man's virility. it's why I go to the park and start beating the poo poo out of random children. then i have sex with their mother

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
i never got spanked and i turned out great, soz op

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Maoist Pussy posted:

The reason I have sadbrains is because my parents spanked me. - a sadbrain

probably not but it certainly doesn't positively contribute to their upbringing in any way

like getting spanked probably isn't going to emotionally cripple anyone but it's still a generally nasty thing to do to a person. and surely that can't be good, if you see what i'm saying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Benedick Cuckold posted:

probably not but it certainly doesn't positively contribute to their upbringing in any way

like getting spanked probably isn't going to emotionally cripple anyone but it's still a generally nasty thing to do to a person. and surely that can't be good, if you see what i'm saying

I don't see what you are saying. Nasty things happen to people all the time, causing useful negative conditioning if it results from unwanted behavior. I don't see your inherent problem.

• Locked thread