Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
Happy Taco Tuesday to all of you. go dig around in your car seats or couch cushions for That 79 cents and go get yourself a nice taco.

Just imagine this guy's thick sour cream sliding down your gullet as you gnaw at the taco in your hand like some feral animal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol if u eat tacos with hard shells

texmex garbage

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
taco tuesday on thursday

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009
hard shell tacos are gay garbage, much like u op.

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA

Taco Tuesday moar liek Paco Poosday

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Is this just about some restaurants that have a taco special on Tuesdays, or is there some big (inter)national taco thing going on on this particular Tuesday? I could go for some tacos.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i made tinga poblana last night and it would be good on a taco maybe ill do that

ASSASSINS! posted:

my local taco truck fries them to order and then rolls them in mexican cheese and its a totally different taco experience, they arent crumbly and brittle at all

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gggiiimmmppp posted:

my local taco truck fries them to order and then rolls them in mexican cheese and its a totally different taco experience, they arent crumbly and brittle at all

drat... that sounds good

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

gggiiimmmppp posted:

I'm not a hard shell fan by any means but that sounds really delicious.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it should be "Torta tuesday" not taco tues imo

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

ASSASSINS! posted:

they can be good. every now and then i kinda get a craving for it (same for dick) but they're really hard to do right and i usually just go with soft tacos.

anyways i made a bunch of tacos last night and have them ready to eat today. i bought this tortilla press from amazon, it works ok but it makes them kinda thick and they seem to be in a zone where they aren't that pliable but aren't crisp either--more like dried out. so i need to practice that or find another recipee that isn't just water+salt+maseca

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xaris posted:

they can be good. every now and then i kinda get a craving for it (same for dick)

what is it about dick that you crave??

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

a creepy colon posted:

what is it about dick that you crave??

hard exterior, juicy meaty interior with a boutique of flavors and aromas

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i always wondered what it was with gays and dicks. like im a straight hetero alpha male and while i love my own dick, the thought of another mans penis is pretty repulsive. but like anyone i would gently caress myself probably if given the scifi opportunity so im at least part gay right

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
it's the prostate. it makes all of us a little gay. i'm as straight as they come, except on tuesdays.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Get on that torta tip you motherfuckers

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

I know that sandwich! It's Chilean, from Boston, right?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
For reals, how do I get tacos today?!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

op i ate your moms taco

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!

Parallax Scroll posted:

op i ate your moms taco
as long as you make her happy

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that costume contains over 70 cancer causing agents

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ended up getting a burrito today

it was so-so

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I have a burger and it was pretty drat good just reeally expensive and I went into a food coma afterwards.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

a creepy colon posted:

ended up getting a burrito today

it was so-so

how can a burrito be so-so? it's like one of hte hardest foods to gently caress up. i guess if everything is really old/stale and globbed with mostly sour cream or something hten yea

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

hard tacos rule
soft tacos drool

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xaris posted:

how can a burrito be so-so? it's like one of hte hardest foods to gently caress up. i guess if everything is really old/stale and globbed with mostly sour cream or something hten yea

i live in philadelphia and it is very difficult to find decent mexican food. we have great rican food, but the mexi places range from 'horrible' to 'acceptable'

this place opened up recently

http://uniontaco.com/

and its decent, they have a good fried fish taco with a really good soy ginger compliment. but it aint cheap

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

op is that taco chill or hitchhiking

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
gently caress tacos. if you think about it a taco is just a half-assed burrito. i am eating a burrito right now, just saying

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i prefer burritos but i am also an adult and understand that people have different tastes than me and that's okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!

Rad Tad posted:

op is that taco chill or hitchhiking

yes

• Locked thread