Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Whatev posted:

Being incredibly fat is a rebellion against arbitrary and patriarchal beauty norms. My body is a bold statement against the bigoted standards of society. I really like french fries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

WarpedNaba posted:

Christ almighty, Germany manages to finally confirm one of the many global stereotypes regarding it :stonklol:

Randler posted:

Maybe the Germans are just better at locating and tracking minorities.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

HKBGUTT posted:

I found out what people do onto eachother when they participate in the act known as "french kissing". It is a rather disturbing image.

HKBGUTT posted:

The reason I found out was that the government had decided to fund a website that was going to teach teenagers "how kissing works". It seemed like a rather stupid idea
to dedicate a whole website to "kissing". After all the object of the game is to make lips touch eachother how complicated could it be? So I decided to check out this website to see how on earth
you could fill an entire website with information on such a basic topic. One of the sections was on kissing techniques and this explained in great detail how
French kissing works - basically you are meant to touch the tongue of the other counterpart with your own tongue. This idea struck me as bizarre at first but it was
like a big revelation when I could finally understand why couples on films would make these strange "eating" motions when kissing. I was 23 at the time and
I am baffled on how other people figure this out since you can't really see what going on on the "inside".

HKBGUTT posted:

I know that saying this makes me a unlikely nerd parody straight out of Big Bang Theory, but although I have never kissed anyone I can not understand
how people could find the concept of another persons tongue in your mouth as something to be desired. Again, I can only imagine this experience being
quite unsetteling if you have never heard about this concept before and suddenly your partner starts shoving his tongue down your throat. I am however,
sort of embarresed how this concept had escaped me for so long especially since the norwegian word (I am norwegian) for french kiss is tonguekiss.
Meaning that the tongue had to be involved somehow. I always imagined that what you did with your tongue was to press it against your own palate and then
touch the lips of your partner with your own lips. Somehow this all made sense.

goons.txt

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

TwoPair posted:

Man, the next Mega Man game is gonna suck.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Since one of my headmates is actually a purely sound based entitiy the proper way to refer to us is

See how *bicycle bell* swims.

It's *fart noise* ball.

*bicycle bell* brings it on *ten seconds of nasal exhaling*.

You have to actually make the noise, you can't just say it.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Speaking of classics, this thread needs to be posted periodically in all SA quote threads:

I think I recieved a Virus whilst browsing the Wrestlehut?

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Tamerlame posted:

When a heterosexual white male turns 18 he is sent a formal letter, inviting him to the patriarchal society. This gives him lots of small bonuses and he also gets a membership card that he can show to any male to receive extra privilege by for example cutting in line at the doctors office. Every month there is a meeting, these are local and are carried out around the world. There is free beer and good traditional food. Every August it's cultural appropriation day and some non-white food is consumed instead. At this meeting favours are given out freely, you can talk to future or current bosses and receive huge pay-check bonuses or just a job.

Rape, violence against women and similar acts works kind of like jury duty. There's a small council of highly intelligent males who calculates just how much rape and violence will be required this month to keep the women, non-whites and non-heterosexuals down. Then a letter is send to randomly picked males who attended the last meeting. They have to carry out this action within a month, or face severe consequences (they actually are forced to become trans).

This council holds a secret: The patriarchy is not an abstract concept, but rather a huge creature that lives within the planet and lives on inequality. The day that the world becomes too equal is the day that this beast dies, and the planet explodes.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Arctic Bunny posted:

Speaking of challenging yourself

quote:

also: actually yea you can change it because theres a social stigma around disabled people that youve been taught to find less attractive than academically able people and you can unlearn it. its not just about “not pissing people off” its about not being ableist. finding disability to be less attractive than academic ability is ableist
Emphasis mine

Tamerlame posted:

If you don't masturbate to downs syndrome every day you're a real shitlord.

Evilreaver posted:

I always wanted my first time to be special

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

KoldPT posted:

Guess the thread.

:psyduck:

why

why would you offer a job to a complete stranger in a thread about buying games on Steam, on an online forum full of manchildren

• Locked thread