Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

They really should stop doing that its kinda rude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
"rip their head off and poo poo down their neck"

-muhammad

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

its the only way to get into Muslim heaven

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Is it hard to cut off a guys head with a knife?

Araby is the land of the scimitar why aren't they using those?

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
There is a softer side to ISIS https://twitter.com/ISILCats

They even have a humanitarian wing http://justpaste.it/qaemkh

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Isis could kick Shazzam's rear end.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

zoux posted:

i watched that pearl guy get his head cut off and yea it looks p hard

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
i remember when isis was fresh & exciting, now it's just the same old poo poo again and again. voted 2/5, would not gently caress

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

SaltLick posted:

i watched that pearl guy get his head cut off and yea it looks p hard

Yeah, it's a lot more like sawing then it is cutting.

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
They should buy chainsaws like the cartels use.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
ALLAHU ACKBAR

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

have these primitive bastards never heard about the guillotine? it was invented like 300 years ago

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

they should just mount a guillotine on the back of a toyota picku

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

dude was pretty goony

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Panniculus Rift posted:

they should just mount a guillotine on the back of a toyota picku

The Mobile Guillotine Unit PBUH.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Probably don't cut off heads the day after a huge nude celeb leak, you utter marketing noobs.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

zoux posted:

Probably don't cut off heads the day after a huge nude celeb leak, you utter marketing noobs.

Maybe JLaw contacted them to get the heat off her

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

zoux posted:

lol if you think the Arabs are capable of metalworking

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
Eventually they are going to have to take a reciprocating saw to the neck of unexploded drones because we are never putting another pair of boots on the ground.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Apparently we have 24 hours to behead a Muslim or we can donate $100 to the ALS foundation, this is all getting a bit confusing.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

SirDan3k posted:

Eventually they are going to have to take a reciprocating saw to the neck of unexploded drones because we are never putting another pair of boots on the ground.

Journalists will continue to run head first into the decapitation machine if it means even one more Twitter follower.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ISIS is so gay :rolleyes:

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

you could probably cut someones head off with a rotary wing uav. just a little tip for you american dudes (please behead isis with drones)

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zoux posted:

Journalists will continue to run head first into the decapitation machine if it means even one more Twitter follower.

ya ud thnk that dude woulda learned his lesson after being captured in libya but nah he wanted to go for it again and then his parents got all uppity like 'waaa obama u didnt do enough to save our dumb son' and obama was all like 'bitch plz i sent in a special ops squad to rescue him and they almost died for your gay son'

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Panniculus Rift posted:

you could probably cut someones head off with a rotary wing uav. just a little tip for you american dudes (please behead isis with drones)

lol that kid in the bronx already did that remember

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
who cares about ISIS. we should behead ourselves more often, that would be neat.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

A few years ago there was a guy getting evicted so he put an electric chain saw on a timer and took a nap with it on his neck which I thought got some points for originality.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

'oh ya remember when i had to pull that tooth from my son using the door on string method, same principle here'

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Three Olives posted:

A few years ago there was a guy getting evicted so he put an electric chain saw on a timer and took a nap with it on his neck which I thought got some points for originality.

:stare:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

The weirdest thing with the decapitation is if you are going to kill yourself that way why do it in such a crappy car, I mean you might as well splurge and rent a luxury car.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Three Olives posted:

The weirdest thing with the decapitation is if you are going to kill yourself that way why do it in such a crappy car, I mean you might as well splurge and rent a luxury car.

gently caress being the kid who has to clean that

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

has anyone ever killed themself by strapping themself to a conveyor belt feeding them dick first into a huge saw blade, old batman tv serieS-style? i think the answer is yes

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I hope someone has killed themselves by jumping into a vat of molten steel and did their best to recreate Terminator 2

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:rip:

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

SaltLick posted:

I hope someone has killed themselves by jumping into a vat of molten steel and did their best to recreate Terminator 2

I looked into this after seeing T2 and apparently there is actually no area or process in a steel mill that involves a large open pool of molten steel

movies are bullshit :qq:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Torka posted:

I looked into this after seeing T2 and apparently there is actually no area or process in a steel mill that involves a large open pool of molten steel

I'm fuckin pissed

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
im p sure i've heard people don't sink into molten metal, they just sort of lay on top of it and get burned really really bad

naem
May 29, 2011

Truly a religion of peace

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

whatis posted:

im p sure i've heard people don't sink into molten metal, they just sort of lay on top of it and get burned really really bad

Terminators arent people dumbass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Torka posted:

MY IMMERSION!

• Locked thread